Airbag suit

Talk about anything bike related.
Post Reply
User avatar
Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 1074
Joined: 30 Mar 2015, 16:14
Airbag suit

Post by Clarkey » 10 May 2019, 16:25

Quite interesting few seconds...
https://twitter.com/AndreaDovizioso/sta ... 7943390209

I really hope I've put this in the right section this time so it doesn't get lost in all the other posts

Live Forever or Die Trying


User avatar
Woody
VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 135
Joined: 30 Mar 2015, 12:46
Re: Airbag suit

Post by Woody » 10 May 2019, 18:31

This is no a bike, disgusting behaviour..... I’m calling the post police


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Current - KTM SuperDuke 1290R
Past - Tuono Factory / Fireblade 929RR / Tuono1060R / SV650s2 / SV650s1 / Fazer6

User avatar
Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 1074
Joined: 30 Mar 2015, 16:14
Re: Airbag suit

Post by Clarkey » 10 May 2019, 18:49

Woody wrote:This is no a bike, disgusting behaviour..... I’m calling the post police


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oh ffs, you're right... What do I do?? Or is it too late already?

Live Forever or Die Trying


User avatar
Woody
VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 135
Joined: 30 Mar 2015, 12:46
Re: Airbag suit

Post by Woody » 10 May 2019, 18:51

Clarkey wrote:
Woody wrote:This is no a bike, disgusting behaviour..... I’m calling the post police


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oh ffs, you're right... What do I do?? Or is it too late already?

Live Forever or Die Trying
I’d just lock the door and close the curtains!

On topic, those suits are awesome I’d love one


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Current - KTM SuperDuke 1290R
Past - Tuono Factory / Fireblade 929RR / Tuono1060R / SV650s2 / SV650s1 / Fazer6

User avatar
Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 1074
Joined: 30 Mar 2015, 16:14
Re: Airbag suit

Post by Clarkey » 10 May 2019, 18:55

Woody wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
Woody wrote:This is no a bike, disgusting behaviour..... I’m calling the post police


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oh ffs, you're right... What do I do?? Or is it too late already?

Live Forever or Die Trying
I’d just lock the door and close the curtains!

On topic, those suits are awesome I’d love one


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sounds like a plan. Should I turn my router off too?

Ha, indeed, but they'd probably cost more than my bike

Live Forever or Die Trying


User avatar
Woody
VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 135
Joined: 30 Mar 2015, 12:46
Re: Airbag suit

Post by Woody » 10 May 2019, 18:56

Have you got a tin foil hat you could use?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Current - KTM SuperDuke 1290R
Past - Tuono Factory / Fireblade 929RR / Tuono1060R / SV650s2 / SV650s1 / Fazer6

User avatar
Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 1074
Joined: 30 Mar 2015, 16:14
Re: Airbag suit

Post by Clarkey » 10 May 2019, 20:16

Woody wrote:Have you got a tin foil hat you could use?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I've got foil so it's only a matter of time, good shout

Live Forever or Die Trying


User avatar
lee
Moderator
Reactions:
Posts: 1481
Joined: 12 Mar 2015, 15:18
Re: Airbag suit

Post by lee » 10 May 2019, 21:01

Would have thought a task so simple would be easy for someone also quite simple.

Sorry i misjudged you mate.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 1074
Joined: 30 Mar 2015, 16:14
Re: Airbag suit

Post by Clarkey » 10 May 2019, 22:06

lee wrote:Would have thought a task so simple would be easy for someone also quite simple.

Sorry i misjudged you mate.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not sure what you're saying... It would be harder for someone less simple?? In which case you've clearly no need to apologise buddy

Live Forever or Die Trying


User avatar
lee
Moderator
Reactions:
Posts: 1481
Joined: 12 Mar 2015, 15:18
Re: Airbag suit

Post by lee » 10 May 2019, 22:12

Clarkey wrote:
lee wrote:Would have thought a task so simple would be easy for someone also quite simple.

Sorry i misjudged you mate.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not sure what you're saying... It would be harder for someone less simple?? In which case you've clearly no need to apologise buddy

Live Forever or Die Trying
Swing and a miss.

Never mind

Its nothing to be ashamed of.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Post Reply