Sam Smiths Pubs Ban Bikers!

Talk about anything bike related.
Northern Biker
Reactions:
Sam Smiths Pubs Ban Bikers!

Post by Northern Biker » 13 Jul 2017, 23:11

Just spotted this elsewhere.
He can go eat a bag of dicks.
He won't say why either? Wonder if his wife needed a real man so ran off with a biker?!

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/news/2017 ... rcyclists/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Re: Sam Smiths Pubs Ban Bikers!

Post by Cabernet » 14 Jul 2017, 05:13

In my 20ies a group of six of us got turned away from a pub which also had a nice eatery.
We then booked a meal three weeks later. We went in cars, all ten of us. Sat down we wall skipped starts and weng for mains. Once served we asked for the publican. We apologised that we had just recalled he doesn't serve bikers and left, the meals untouched.
A Kentish man living in Manchester.

"As soon as he (Tozzi) started with the personal remarks I assumed he was struggling with the rest of his case", Ross Brawn 2009,

bloke
Reactions:

Post by bloke » 15 Jul 2017, 15:09

we got asked to leave a nice pub once, admittedly we were playing in the kids play area but there were no kids there. i rolled my RG500 back into the doorway of the pub and left them with a good 30 second burn out!!

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 17 Jul 2017, 23:13

bloke wrote:we got asked to leave a nice pub once, admittedly we were playing in the kids play area but there were no kids there. i rolled my RG500 back into the doorway of the pub and left them with a good 30 second burn out!!
legend