Hid kits

WARNING - this area may contain items and language not suitable for younger or more sensitive viewers.
Marco
Reactions:
Hid kits

Post by Marco » 02 Feb 2016, 11:34

Anyone have links or sellers that can be trusted as eBay and Amazon seem to be American or Chinese

cupidstunt
VIP
Reactions:
Re: Hid kits

Post by cupidstunt » 02 Feb 2016, 11:54

I got mine off a place called hawk lighting based in portsmouth i think it was .Only just over 20 quid they are on flea bay well pleased with mine just type in hawk hid lighting and its there :D
:geek: HEAD PERVERT :geek:

SMUDGER
VIP
Reactions:

Post by SMUDGER » 02 Feb 2016, 14:47

If your buying any ebay amazon from China or USA what I will say regardless of price don't buy plug n go ones I've had a few sets of these for bikes n cars they break I have found the last two sets I bought worked and never broke they have the plug and go but also require a perm live and earth from battery.

Oh another point make sure the kit bulb is the one with the shield type cover over bulb. Or your headlamp has a dome type cover that can cover this minimising the chance of getting pulled over and ticket as the law states you can only upgrade to hid if you change the headlight I think due to without the domes there's no light refraction and plus it blinds everyone lol

None dome

Dome

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

a_monkey_hint
Reactions:

Post by a_monkey_hint » 02 Feb 2016, 21:39

I used hids4u.co.uk. The customer service was pretty good when I ordered the wrong type bulb too.

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 04 Feb 2016, 22:53

I bought the non-dome ones but my headlights were the 'projector' type so it doesn't matter with them as they have a shutter behind the lens which cam be flipped to enable EU driving- clever stuff and not common knowledge :)
Saves buying fugly stick on deflectors