Soooooo you are "British"?

WARNING - this area may contain items and language not suitable for younger or more sensitive viewers.
rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
Soooooo you are "British"?

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 08 Sep 2015, 22:41

All i'm saying on the matter, you go to a country that butchers its own people and people sent to help their people and then you join that group of people and expect there to be no retaliation...... you deserve to be killed.

Barts dad
Reactions:
Re: Soooooo you are

Post by Barts dad » 09 Sep 2015, 17:09

Fair observation.

Pacuk
VIP
Reactions:
Re: Soooooo you are "British"?

Post by Pacuk » 09 Sep 2015, 17:48

If you play with feathers your gonna get tickled.. playing terrorist on a jihadists gap year posing with ak47's. Don't care what your passport says you lost your British rights when you got on the plane..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave
Reactions:

Post by Dave » 09 Sep 2015, 19:53

yep im in agreement too , H knew what he was doing and what the consequences were. Cant help wondering what the retaliation is going to be though
:

Jim27
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Jim27 » 10 Sep 2015, 06:58

If there was an open referendum tomorrow I'd gladly vote for as many extra strikes as possible.
ISIS needs wiping off the face of the earth like the dirty smear on the face of humanity that they are. The longer they continue to exist the longer they will eat away at the fabric of society, destroy cultural heritage that has been in mankind's guardianship for centuries and poison the minds of vulnerable and accessible people.

Rather than quibbling over this sort of strike everyone should be complaining that there aren't enough of them.
Jim's words of wisdom:
We're here for a good time, not a long time.
The power to change your life comes from taking total responsibility for it.

Jim27
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Jim27 » 10 Sep 2015, 07:01

The moment you take up arms for any country, culture or organisation that isn't your own country you forfeit your nationality. In my mind it's treason, and should be treated as such.
Jim's words of wisdom:
We're here for a good time, not a long time.
The power to change your life comes from taking total responsibility for it.

Soviet
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Soviet » 10 Sep 2015, 13:17

Jim27 wrote:The moment you take up arms for any country, culture or organisation that isn't your own country you forfeit your nationality. In my mind it's treason, and should be treated as such.
...that puts away a large number of UK and US politicians who have sponsored other regimes with money and weapons I would say - that's administratively taking up arms for another country and well within the definition ! ...

cupidstunt
VIP
Reactions:

Post by cupidstunt » 10 Sep 2015, 22:22

Jim27 wrote:If there was an open referendum tomorrow I'd gladly vote for as many extra strikes as possible.
ISIS needs wiping off the face of the earth like the dirty smear on the face of humanity that they are. The longer they continue to exist the longer they will eat away at the fabric of society, destroy cultural heritage that has been in mankind's guardianship for centuries and poison the minds of vulnerable and accessible people.

Rather than quibbling over this sort of strike everyone should be complaining that there aren't enough of them.
+ 1
:geek: HEAD PERVERT :geek:

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
Re: Soooooo you are "British"?

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 11 Sep 2015, 23:55

Pacuk wrote:If you play with feathers your gonna get tickled.. playing terrorist on a jihadists gap year posing with ak47's. Don't care what your passport says you lost your British rights when you got on the plane..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
well said