Robbery using bike as getaway

WARNING - this area may contain items and language not suitable for younger or more sensitive viewers.
Dave
Reactions:
Re: Robbery using bike as getaway

Post by Dave » 06 Jul 2015, 20:30

pch1 wrote:I'd leave it to the police, that's what they're trained for (and what I pay them for).
Then again, my experience of police in this country would have me believe they'd arrest and interrogate me for being near the crime scene, and probably try pin the blame on me too. Arsholes! Image
well you have hit the nail there …should you attack the robbers , push him off the bike and he breaks his leg..he can sue you for ABH !!! and thats why most people would do nothing at all
:

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 06 Jul 2015, 23:06

Throw something through their wheel??
I see a lot of bikes that look stolen whilst working in Huyton daily. Lads 2,3 up with no helmets, full tracksuits and balaclava's on.

I saw an MV agusta a few weeks back that had been reported stolen, vowed the next time i see one of these shit stains i'll throw whatever i have at their head, i couldn't care less what damage i do to them as when the little scrote comes a cropper on said stolen bike or any bike, our 'biker' name gets more tarnished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 06 Jul 2015, 23:11

stewslash wrote:Apparently shouting "gotcha" doesn't work with armed robbers these days!
not much to shout 'gotcha' at really IMHO, they actually wore helmets and the bike was almost certainly robbed- he couldn't even start it.
Just wondering who the fool was in the hi-vis who stepped out of the way?? Pushing that bike over would have been such an easy task for him and it wasn't the lightest of bikes, would have also been easy to attack them from behind- god knows how restrictive our helmets actually are to our field of vision and sense of awareness.

pch1
VIP
Reactions:

Post by pch1 » 07 Jul 2015, 14:41

Dave wrote:
pch1 wrote:I'd leave it to the police, that's what they're trained for (and what I pay them for).
Then again, my experience of police in this country would have me believe they'd arrest and interrogate me for being near the crime scene, and probably try pin the blame on me too. Arsholes! Image
well you have hit the nail there …should you attack the robbers , push him off the bike and he breaks his leg..he can sue you for ABH !!! and thats why most people would do nothing at all
I've been called into court before as a witness, next thing they're trying to pin an assault charge on me!
Wasn't impressed as I'm the most placid person I know Image

CRM
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by CRM » 07 Jul 2015, 21:18

now if the bike was declared sorn, had a small plate and loud pipe - it would have been swarming with police.
Upgrade your account to VIP status to enable the Signature feature.

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 08 Jul 2015, 01:04