GLASTO

WARNING - this area may contain items and language not suitable for younger or more sensitive viewers.
rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
Re: GLASTO

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 29 Jun 2015, 00:17

I'd love a few more Radio 1 live lounge session type things with covers of good eld tracks like 'beast of burden' (rolling stones) covered by artists who haven't got a record label or ruthless manager, like that lovely lass on youtube, guess her name from this photo (i'm completely sure most if not all res blooded men will know her name) Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goody
Reactions:

Post by Goody » 29 Jun 2015, 01:25

Watched the who tonight, great songs and I did get it but they sounded shit,maybe time to pack the live gigs in :?:

Barts dad
Reactions:

Post by Barts dad » 29 Jun 2015, 22:19

I watched the last couple of hours last night wgen The Who was on. Now I'm not much into music and I thought they sounded pretty shit. But then again I didn't much care for them first time round. As for the festival as a whole, It's my idea of hell. I hate big crowds with a passion anywhere. Just my opinion you understand.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

jimmytanko
Reactions:

Post by jimmytanko » 29 Jun 2015, 23:32

Barts dad wrote:I watched the last couple of hours last night wgen The Who was on. Now I'm not much into music and I thought they sounded pretty shit. But then again I didn't much care for them first time round. As for the festival as a whole, It's my idea of hell. I hate big crowds with a passion anywhere. Just my opinion you understand.

Sent from my SO-01G using Tapatalk

Barts dad
Reactions:

Post by Barts dad » 29 Jun 2015, 23:35

jimmytanko wrote:
Barts dad wrote:I watched the last couple of hours last night wgen The Who was on. Now I'm not much into music and I thought they sounded pretty shit. But then again I didn't much care for them first time round. As for the festival as a whole, It's my idea of hell. I hate big crowds with a passion anywhere. Just my opinion you understand.

Sent from my SO-01G using Tapatalk
Nice to know I'm not alone.