the cost of challenging a speeding ticket.

WARNING - this area may contain items and language not suitable for younger or more sensitive viewers.
lee
Reactions:
the cost of challenging a speeding ticket.

Post by lee » 14 May 2015, 14:12

Ever think of taking on the police over how accurate their equipment is?

Speeding driver David Pickup ordered to pay £11,000 - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-32733002" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ouch!

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
Re: the cost of challenging a speeding ticket.

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 14 May 2015, 14:15

Oh dear oh dear. Simples- don't get caught or just don't speed.

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 14 May 2015, 14:18

Also, what a tit. Asking 'can we call it' and trying to show off about having a second home etc, people with money yank my chain and they aren't above the law contrary to what their inbred parents say. Grrrr bet he has a 'yaht' somewhere too and hires a gardener just to mow the lawn, should have been banned.

lee
Reactions:

Post by lee » 14 May 2015, 14:19

rumpoldstilskin wrote:Oh dear oh dear. Simples- don't get caught or just don't speed.
Or just fess up if you do get nabbed.

lee
Reactions:

Post by lee » 14 May 2015, 14:19

Btw way I used to have a gardener (and a cleaner)....

cupidstunt
VIP
Reactions:

Post by cupidstunt » 14 May 2015, 14:27

Best way to avoid them is to do what the scrotes who rob bikes do take your no plate off and dont wear your helmet you are then free to do whatever you want as cops arent allowed to chase you and cant trace you
:geek: HEAD PERVERT :geek:

Baldrick
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Baldrick » 14 May 2015, 16:20

Why are Audi drivers all tossers? You can guarantee if anyone wants to race you it's going to be an Audi driver especially the "R" series owners, it's like they take it as a personal insult if you go past them.

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 14 May 2015, 18:18

Baldrick wrote:Why are Audi drivers all tossers? You can guarantee if anyone wants to race you it's going to be an Audi driver especially the "R" series owners, it's like they take it as a personal insult if you go past them.
Some tit in an Audi tried to do me before at some lights in southport, two lanes filtering into 1 with an obstruction in his. Now my car may be 12 years old and have only a K servers engine but that's 160bhp still and half the weight of most Audi's and still moves pretty well. Done the guy regardless and as he pulled in behind me due to the parked car in his lane he felt the need to press his horn for the next few hundred yards.
He soon shut up when I shifted down from 5th to 2nd obv with no brake lights, can't do much damage to £750 car, same can't be said for a 15 plate S line, hahahhahahaha, Audi driving stereotypical half tattoo sleeved Burberry wearing blonde haired Lacoste booted fake Rolex owning twunt.

Dave
Reactions:

Post by Dave » 14 May 2015, 21:08

bit daft to question an officer of the law when you know you are wrong ..he asked them to reduce the limit to 98…so he knew he was in the shit ….then to take to it further ? what a tosser
:

markc
Reactions:

Post by markc » 15 May 2015, 07:15

rumpoldstilskin wrote:
Baldrick wrote:Why are Audi drivers all tossers? You can guarantee if anyone wants to race you it's going to be an Audi driver especially the "R" series owners, it's like they take it as a personal insult if you go past them.
, Audi driving stereotypical half tattoo sleeved Burberry wearing blonde haired Lacoste booted fake Rolex owning twunt.
Hahaha :lol: , pretty good description there. I come up the M62 every morning home from work, usually just sit behind an artic at 56 and laugh at all the Audi brake lights lighting up the outside lane.

Have to admit they have some nice models at the moment, tempted when I trade in. Used to be BMW where the person driving was known as a twat but Audi seems to have taken the crown now.