the cost of challenging a speeding ticket.

WARNING - this area may contain items and language not suitable for younger or more sensitive viewers.
Chickenstrips
Reactions:
Re: the cost of challenging a speeding ticket.

Post by Chickenstrips » 15 May 2015, 15:09

cupidstunt wrote:Best way to avoid them is to do what the scrotes who rob bikes do take your no plate off and dont wear your helmet you are then free to do whatever you want as cops arent allowed to chase you and cant trace you
Because with no helmet you'll be dead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soviet
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Soviet » 15 May 2015, 16:21

Baldrick wrote:Why are Audi drivers all tossers? You can guarantee if anyone wants to race you it's going to be an Audi driver especially the "R" series owners, it's like they take it as a personal insult if you go past them.

Here here ! Those and Focus ST drivers - everyone is trying to race bikes it seems and as most of us try and be sensible in 30s etc they think their car is a rocket ship - two lads thrashed a Ford SMax behind me setting off at some lights f@cking tailgating me by inches because they had the same mentality, laughing their heads off - at the time I wish I'd had a hammer to ram into his boat race at the next lights - the only satisfaction we can get is that if they drive like the dicks they are they'll end up the same as the other penis Audi driver in this thread ...

Cliff
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Cliff » 17 May 2015, 07:19

markc wrote:
rumpoldstilskin wrote:
Baldrick wrote:Why are Audi drivers all tossers? You can guarantee if anyone wants to race you it's going to be an Audi driver especially the "R" series owners, it's like they take it as a personal insult if you go past them.
, Audi driving stereotypical half tattoo sleeved Burberry wearing blonde haired Lacoste booted fake Rolex owning twunt.
Hahaha :lol: , pretty good description there. I come up the M62 every morning home from work, usually just sit behind an artic at 56 and laugh at all the Audi brake lights lighting up the outside lane.

Have to admit they have some nice models at the moment, tempted when I trade in. Used to be BMW where the person driving was known as a twat but Audi seems to have taken the crown now.
100% correct, Clarkeson said its ok to have a BMW M series now because all the cocks have bought Audis :-)
BUT ... Watch out, I have noticed a new change. Merc AMG drivers. A couple of times they have tried to have a go. Last week, one was plodding along at about 34 in a 40. There was a national coming up, but when I started to overtake he floored it - knob!
It's all about the TT ....

Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Cabernet » 17 May 2015, 10:03

I don't have a problem with it. If they get a giddy up and go, they just clear my route of bears. They tend to only get so far before we catch them up and serenely pass by while they're bulked in traffic. Cool head and good mind-set is key.
A Kentish man living in Manchester.

"As soon as he (Tozzi) started with the personal remarks I assumed he was struggling with the rest of his case", Ross Brawn 2009,

jimmytanko
Reactions:

Post by jimmytanko » 17 May 2015, 10:50

Its the oblivious 20 somethings in fiat 500's drinking coffee texting and putting their lippy on that you need to watch out for!