Election

WARNING - this area may contain items and language not suitable for younger or more sensitive viewers.

who did you vote for?

Conservative
57%
Labour
14%
Lib dem
No votes
Ukip
29%
Breakaway scottish lot
No votes

Total votes: 7

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
Re: Election

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 11 May 2015, 23:20

God that went a bit wayward sorry

stewslash
Reactions:

Post by stewslash » 12 May 2015, 00:44

They are all out them self , end of!, as soon as they leave government , most defence ministers go on to executive positions in private arms companies , most health ministers go on to executive positions in private health or pharmaceutical firms and so on , it got to make you wonder who they were really working for during their time in office
As for picking which is the lesser evil when voting , I think the leaders of each party while delivering their "manifesto" should take part in a TV debate with the public whilst wearing a suit adorned with their sponsors / donors just like a racers do with their leathers, that way we might get a better idea of as to who's interests they are really out for (part from their own!)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CRM
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by CRM » 12 May 2015, 07:54

you missed the sausages option (drew a big cock and balls on the ballot)
Upgrade your account to VIP status to enable the Signature feature.

Paul m0kdm
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Paul m0kdm » 12 May 2015, 09:27

rumpoldstilskin wrote:God that went a bit wayward sorry
Not really, pretty much spot on.

Jim27
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Jim27 » 12 May 2015, 16:25

rumpoldstilskin wrote:I was going to vote Green Party
Wash your mouth out!!! The Green Party want to ban motorbikes over 400cc, apply strict speed restrictors on all bikes, anti-noise equipment (so bye-bye nice exhausts, hello giant smothering monstrosities), and ban motorcycles from filtering in traffic!

Here's their official response, word-for-word, to an enquiry made by a BCF member:

"Our policy on motorbikes is that Smaller, low powered motorcycles are generally preferable to cars (especially those with a single occupant) as they take up less road space and are more economic consumers of fuel.

However, the Green Party does not wish to see increased use of motorcycles because they emit pollution and noise and can endanger road users. The aim is to encourage much less use of high powered machines and for low powered
machines to offer an alternative for those who currently use these or cars and could not transfer to more sustainable modes.

The Green Party would take measures to encourage a transfer of motor cycle manufacture and use from larger, powerful machines to less powerful ones including scooters and mopeds. These would include setting and enforcing strict noise limits and, for higher powered machines, speed limiters.

For the safety of other users, the Green Party does not feel it appropriate for motorcyclists to be able to use any priority measures put in for pedestrians and cyclists, including those shared with public transport."

If they had their way they'd ban motorbikes and cars completely and have you riding a wooden cart to work, powered by love and prayer.
Jim's words of wisdom:
We're here for a good time, not a long time.
The power to change your life comes from taking total responsibility for it.

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
Election

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 12 May 2015, 21:25

Jim27 wrote:
rumpoldstilskin wrote:I was going to vote Green Party
Wash your mouth out!!! The Green Party want to ban motorbikes over 400cc, apply strict speed restrictors on all bikes, anti-noise equipment (so bye-bye nice exhausts, hello giant smothering monstrosities), and ban motorcycles from filtering in traffic!

Here's their official response, word-for-word, to an enquiry made by a BCF member:

"Our policy on motorbikes is that Smaller, low powered motorcycles are generally preferable to cars (especially those with a single occupant) as they take up less road space and are more economic consumers of fuel.

However, the Green Party does not wish to see increased use of motorcycles because they emit pollution and noise and can endanger road users. The aim is to encourage much less use of high powered machines and for low powered
machines to offer an alternative for those who currently use these or cars and could not transfer to more sustainable modes.

The Green Party would take measures to encourage a transfer of motor cycle manufacture and use from larger, powerful machines to less powerful ones including scooters and mopeds. These would include setting and enforcing strict noise limits and, for higher powered machines, speed limiters.

For the safety of other users, the Green Party does not feel it appropriate for motorcyclists to be able to use any priority measures put in for pedestrians and cyclists, including those shared with public transport."

If they had their way they'd ban motorbikes and cars completely and have you riding a wooden cart to work, powered by love and prayer.
well I didn't know that but I didn't vote for them. Regardless, I just didn't want the slimy Cameron back in.

Dave
Reactions:

Post by Dave » 12 May 2015, 21:45

cupidstunt wrote:
Dave wrote:on my recent trip to Scotland ,i arrived in Moffat for our first night meet up at around 4pm …i was walking into our hotel and Nicola Sturgen was walking out with all her team .. I chatted to her for a couple of mins !!! couldn't understand a word she said but i didn't vote for her anyway ! got a selfie though lol
More importantly did you get a feel of her arse ?
YUK….no way !
:

Barts dad
Reactions:

Post by Barts dad » 12 May 2015, 22:05

Well said Jim.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Stumoores
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Stumoores » 13 May 2015, 11:08

The benefits TV program makers are responsible for the Tory Majority.
Revving the bollox off it since 1982

cupidstunt
VIP
Reactions:

Post by cupidstunt » 13 May 2015, 12:18

Dave wrote:
cupidstunt wrote:
Dave wrote:on my recent trip to Scotland ,i arrived in Moffat for our first night meet up at around 4pm …i was walking into our hotel and Nicola Sturgen was walking out with all her team .. I chatted to her for a couple of mins !!! couldn't understand a word she said but i didn't vote for her anyway ! got a selfie though lol
More importantly did you get a feel of her arse ?
YUK….no way !
Oh id smash her been with worse out of the grafton in my time :lol:
:geek: HEAD PERVERT :geek: