Something missing

WARNING - this area may contain items and language not suitable for younger or more sensitive viewers.
bloke
Reactions:
Re: Something missing

Post by bloke » 25 Apr 2015, 14:09

Chickenstrips wrote:
Cabernet wrote:Only when watching Henry Cole doing his Russia trip. I think it's the bike he's on. So dreary, makes anyone nod off.
Henry Cole is a bit dreary IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

isn't he ex bag head?

Soviet
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Soviet » 25 Apr 2015, 14:18

Cabernet wrote:
Chickenstrips wrote:
Cabernet wrote:Only when watching Henry Cole doing his Russia trip. I think it's the bike he's on. So dreary, makes anyone nod off.

I love his dichotomy of vocabulary. If lexicons were landscapes he would have a plethora of vistas.
I do watch his shows as it's one way to get a bike fix when there's nothing else on tv - I saw his South African trip - thousands of miles to cover so he decided to try it on a period correct McQueen Trumpet scrambler with nobblies on - after day 2 or 3 he wondered why it broke (more or less into tiny pieces)...not very Ewan and Charlie - but, it's biking and it's different - I don't know if you saw it when it was on, but at the other end of the scale, Superbike TV was a carnage filled roadcrash of VHS quality video presenting (Whitham and some oddball heavily top stacked 'bike' model) ...horrendous...

Goody
Reactions:

Post by Goody » 26 Apr 2015, 00:34

bloke wrote:
Chickenstrips wrote:

isn't he ex bag head?
He is mate he said it himself on one of his salt lake programmes, he ain't the best presenter in the world but I do like watching his programmes,free bikes living the dream can't fault him, does he nod? Fuck knows only seen him on telly :D