Meerkat Movies

WARNING - this area may contain items and language not suitable for younger or more sensitive viewers.
Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:
Meerkat Movies

Post by Clarkey » 22 Apr 2015, 22:59

You may have seen adverts that if you buy home or car insurance from compare the market you get a two for one cinema tickets each week on Wednesday or Thursday (note, either day, not both - only one per week) for an entire year

However, it also works for travel insurance... Even a single night travel insurance in the UK :)

So last night I bought a single night UK travel insurance for £2.03, then logged in today (free app or via website) and have two for one cinema tickets for a year. Obviously I only have to use it once for it to pay for itself, and as I planned to go watch the new avengers film soon anyway, it's totally worth doing

Full details and restrictions are available on compare the market website, and they may put a restriction in the future to make it purchases over £X amount, but for now it works

Enjoy

(Credit where it's due... I got the idea from '10 ways', but I've done it and can confirm it works)

Live forever or die trying

SMUDGER
VIP
Reactions:
Re: Meerkat Movies

Post by SMUDGER » 22 Apr 2015, 23:15

nice clarkey unfortunaley i cnt get a quote lol