i will see it as it is

WARNING - this area may contain items and language not suitable for younger or more sensitive viewers.
SMUDGER
VIP
Reactions:
i will see it as it is

Post by SMUDGER » 14 Apr 2015, 00:33

this forum bord is fooking shite @crm its not ur fault but we dont wont this crap board regardkless if u took over phpbb is crap give us xen or invision but this board is shite so i am calling all members if you want the forum bord chnged comnent below all comments are seen as we want it chaged

lee
Reactions:
Re: i will see it as it is

Post by lee » 14 Apr 2015, 05:30

"I will see it as it is"??

Im guessing that once again your hammered and really mean ""say"?

Im also guessing that you completely missed the numerous posts as to why we had to move and do so quickly.

Maybe you could try and use some big words to explain why you think its so shite, and what differences the other boards have, instead of having a little tantrum?

What a fantastic way to say thanks to the new owner for keeping the forum alive, hosting it, and not taking a penny for doing so.

Richie848evo
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Richie848evo » 14 Apr 2015, 06:57

The board is not the best but well done to Paul for moving it on and tapatalk is back which is the best way to view the forum

Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Cabernet » 14 Apr 2015, 07:16

Think someone's been sniffing the barmaids apron . . . Again
A Kentish man living in Manchester.

"As soon as he (Tozzi) started with the personal remarks I assumed he was struggling with the rest of his case", Ross Brawn 2009,

ListerTheStupid
Reactions:

Post by ListerTheStupid » 14 Apr 2015, 07:31

SMUDGER wrote:this forum bord is fooking shite @crm its not ur fault but we dont wont this crap board regardkless if u took over phpbb is crap give us xen or invision but this board is shite so i am calling all members if you want the forum bord chnged comnent below all comments are seen as we want it chaged
You don't like it? You know what to do then....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CRM
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by CRM » 14 Apr 2015, 07:36

SMUDGER wrote:this forum bord is fooking shite @crm its not ur fault but we dont wont this crap board regardkless if u took over phpbb is crap give us xen or invision but this board is shite so i am calling all members if you want the forum bord chnged comnent below all comments are seen as we want it chaged
3/10
needs more swearing and txt speeling

Must try harder

Seriously Smudge, i appreciate what you are saying, but a pissed / drugged half witted post is hardly doing yourself any favours is it ?
there is work in progress but that's as and when. I appreciate you way want it now, but sadly i have a business to run and a job to do which kinda limits my time in the real world, which there fore limits my time spend doing stuff like this.
Smudge, if you would like to purchase a license for invision for us to use and migrate the DB over - then we have a grown up conversation.
May i be the first to suggest, if you are not happy or really cant be dealing with the current structure that you hit the back button on your browser or go something far more creative - like painting or barking at passing cars. :roll:
xx
Upgrade your account to VIP status to enable the Signature feature.

Stumoores
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Stumoores » 14 Apr 2015, 07:52

It's like moving house, some of our stuff is still in boxes. Some of it got broken and some will never be seen again. Our new view is nicer tho

Revving the bollox off it since 1982

Jim27
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Jim27 » 14 Apr 2015, 08:32

People make a forum, not software.
Jim's words of wisdom:
We're here for a good time, not a long time.
The power to change your life comes from taking total responsibility for it.

Stumoores
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Stumoores » 14 Apr 2015, 08:39

Well said Jim

Revving the bollox off it since 1982

Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Clarkey » 14 Apr 2015, 08:41

How rude smudge... It's basically a free resource which someone is maintaining during their own free time... How dare you try and rally people against that person, it's fucking disgusting

CRM - there has been a disappointing amount of whinging since we moved, but I hope it doesn't overshadow those of us who do appreciate what you've done. The forum is obviously different (and it's not like you didn't set our expectations as such), but I find it good to use, so thanks :)

Smudge - have a word with yourself

Live forever or die trying