What have you done today?

WARNING - this area may contain items and language not suitable for younger or more sensitive viewers.
Miss Fix It
Reactions:
Re: What have you done today?

Post by Miss Fix It » 05 Apr 2015, 18:26

SMUDGER wrote:
GeorgiaMc wrote:Jetwashed the whole garden and had to clean the bike because I accidently covere it in mud and dirt. Only washed it yesterday aswell
Sounds like something I'd do does it cut the grass better than a traditional lawnmower :lol:

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

Ha I'd tell you if we still had grass... I can tell you it destrosys plant pots

Soviet
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Soviet » 05 Apr 2015, 18:41

Got another pass out - trot up to Rivvy but much of the same old same old boringdom there so me and my mate headed over to Settle via Trough and Gisburn then cut through to Clitheroe on way back - lovely weather in Settle and just got sunnier and warmer - Big (s) miles !!!

Topper
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Topper » 05 Apr 2015, 21:11

Went out for a bimble for an hour or so, then spent 3 hrs cleaning the bike as I had left it dirty fro October last year :oops:
shiny and new again now :D
just sitting watching snow bloody white now :o

Dave
Reactions:

Post by Dave » 05 Apr 2015, 21:42

Family day today …but got time to clean the Machine in preparation for an early ride out tomorrow ,heading across the dales to Hawes ,devils dropping down to Glasson and the back roads home

Skyfall is better than snow white topper !!
:

MassDestruction
VIP
Reactions:

Post by MassDestruction » 05 Apr 2015, 22:14

Done a propper ride out with some of the lads absolute stunning weather

Paul m0kdm
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Paul m0kdm » 05 Apr 2015, 23:24

Cabernet wrote:
Paul m0kdm wrote:Snapped key in petrol cap. Bollocks!
Oops!
Going to see Pigsy on Tuesday are we?
Haha. Got the house keeper to bring the spare key. Luckily I was only local. Managed to get the snapped half out with a small pair of snipe nosed pliers. Still need to get a spare though. HISS system, may be able to get a Honda blank cut and swap the RFID chip over.

How is Mr Pig, emailed him for a ballpark figure for 32,000 service on the Pan. No response. Reckon it's about a £500.00 job. Mustn't need the work, or he thinks I'm a twat. ;)

Jim27
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Jim27 » 05 Apr 2015, 23:43

Got out on the Tuono (finally!) today. Got most of the niggles sorted out now but still a last few to deal with. Froze my ass off riding up to Kirkham to see my bruv and his family (and deliver an Easter egg) and then rode back down to Trafford to meet some car mates who were having a little meet up, then off to see family and finally back home :)

In more positive news, I can now ride for extended periods without having pain in my right hand/wrist following carpal tunnel release surgery in January woop! :D
Jim's words of wisdom:
We're here for a good time, not a long time.
The power to change your life comes from taking total responsibility for it.

Topper
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Topper » 06 Apr 2015, 07:26

Dave wrote:Family day today …but got time to clean the Machine in preparation for an early ride out tomorrow ,heading across the dales to Hawes ,devils dropping down to Glasson and the back roads home

Skyfall is better than snow white topper !!
Ha ha ha...........try telling that to 3 females Dave :lol:

MassDestruction
VIP
Reactions:

Post by MassDestruction » 06 Apr 2015, 15:07

Been to Donnington on the bikes to see Ben Currie get a second Image

Dave
Reactions:

Post by Dave » 06 Apr 2015, 17:07

away from Home at 830am, in the fog!! up to settle ,still in Fog but on the road to Hawes it lifted and brilliant sunshine was waiting at the Ribbleshead Viaduct. There was a cloud coming through the arches and it looked fantastic . on to Westmoreland , Penrith then back down the other side of the M6. Avoided a lot of traffic . until Lancaster were we met a queue and more fog!!! Top day
: