It is currently Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:21 am


What have you done today?

WARNING - this area may contain items and language not suitable for younger or more sensitive viewers.
  • Author
  • Message
Offline
User avatar

Stumoores

VIP

  • Posts: 665
  • Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:46 pm

Re: What have you done today?

PostSun Apr 23, 2017 10:18 pm

Went to Vindolanda with the fam in.the car. Thats some wicked road back to Carlisle !

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
Revving the bollox off it since 1982
Offline
User avatar

rumpoldstilskin

VIP

  • Posts: 1463
  • Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:31 pm

Re: What have you done today?

PostFri Apr 28, 2017 12:11 am

Nearly finished another custom lid... "the widow maker"Image

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
Offline
User avatar

Northern Biker

  • Posts: 67
  • Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:25 pm
  • Location: Merseyside

Re: What have you done today?

PostFri Apr 28, 2017 2:14 pm

Attempting to tidy my man cave. I have too much stuff!
I'll either have to buy another cave or sell some of my bigger stuff I hardly use. Noooooo!
Offline
User avatar

finchey63

  • Posts: 439
  • Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:30 am
  • Location: Chorley.

Re: What have you done today?

PostFri Apr 28, 2017 8:01 pm

Northern Biker wrote:Attempting to tidy my man cave. I have too much stuff!
I'll either have to buy another cave or sell some of my bigger stuff I hardly use. Noooooo!


It's got to be a bigger man cave you can't start selling stuff....... :lol:
Offline
User avatar

Northern Biker

  • Posts: 67
  • Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:25 pm
  • Location: Merseyside

Re: What have you done today?

PostFri Apr 28, 2017 10:41 pm

finchey63 wrote:It's got to be a bigger man cave you can't start selling stuff....... :lol:


Come explain that to the Wife :lol:
She just doesn't get it :roll:
Offline
User avatar

finchey63

  • Posts: 439
  • Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:30 am
  • Location: Chorley.

Re: What have you done today?

PostFri Apr 28, 2017 10:52 pm

Northern Biker wrote:
finchey63 wrote:It's got to be a bigger man cave you can't start selling stuff....... :lol:


Come explain that to the Wife :lol:
She just doesn't get it :roll:


That's women for ya,
No real perspective on what really matters in life.
Now you tell her to get rid of some handbags or clothes and see what reaction you get. :lol:
Offline
User avatar

MR SLIKE

  • Posts: 204
  • Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:57 pm
  • Location: Blackburn

Re: What have you done today?

PostTue May 02, 2017 7:04 pm

rumpoldstilskin wrote:Nearly finished another custom lid... "the widow maker"Image

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Awesome pal [THUMBS UP SIGN]

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk
Offline
User avatar

Pacuk

VIP

  • Posts: 870
  • Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:46 pm
  • Location: Oldham

Re: What have you done today?

PostSun May 28, 2017 8:05 pm

Completed the Manchester half marathon :)



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Offline
User avatar

rumpoldstilskin

VIP

  • Posts: 1463
  • Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:31 pm

Re: What have you done today?

PostMon May 29, 2017 8:10 am

Pacuk wrote:Completed the Manchester half marathon :)



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
well done Paul
Offline
User avatar

Pacuk

VIP

  • Posts: 870
  • Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:46 pm
  • Location: Oldham

Re: What have you done today?

PostMon May 29, 2017 9:40 am

rumpoldstilskin wrote:
Pacuk wrote:Completed the Manchester half marathon :)



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
well done Paul

Thanks mate



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests