What have you done today?

WARNING - this area may contain items and language not suitable for younger or more sensitive viewers.
rjvader
Reactions:
Re: What have you done today?

Post by rjvader » 10 Apr 2015, 19:03

Finally got round to sorting out the rounded off pinch bolt. Sourced the right torx bit, few sprays of wd40, couple of whacks of the hammer, then a socket got the bastard right out... Cheers for the torx bit suggestion from whoever told me that first

Pacuk
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Pacuk » 10 Apr 2015, 19:46

Felt sick looking how much bloody tax I've just paid on a bank holiday and owed hours payday..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bradders
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Bradders » 10 Apr 2015, 20:22

Been for a bit of a bimble about with me mate beanieImageImageImageImage

REMOVED
Account Deactivated By User Request
Reactions:

Post by REMOVED » 10 Apr 2015, 20:31

Replaced and Fixed Scott oiler feed pipe now got oil at chain again:)

jimmytanko
Reactions:

Post by jimmytanko » 10 Apr 2015, 20:42

Had an offer accepted on a house, need someone to buy the bloody tuono sooner rather than later now though :(

Dave
Reactions:

Post by Dave » 10 Apr 2015, 22:27

jimmytanko wrote:Had an offer accepted on a house, need someone to buy the bloody tuono sooner rather than later now though :(
will this be going into your deposit for the house Jim ? they normally want evidence you have sufficient funds to pay for deposit and legal papers etc before they give an offer of a mortgage , Maybe the system has changed ?

I run my own business and own a few properties, I purchased another last year and it was nightmare trying to produce self employment earnings . SA302 forms etc , Then they wanted evidence of Bank Balances, to justify i had enough to cover the deposit etc .. the house was at £180k and i was borrowing £80k of it ….so the deposit was more more than the required 10%. But as it was a buy to let the system was a nightmare .

Hope you get sorted with bike and house ok … though of selling the NC30 ? won't that sell quicker ? keep the Tuono ?
:

jimmytanko
Reactions:

Post by jimmytanko » 10 Apr 2015, 23:34

Dave wrote:
jimmytanko wrote:Had an offer accepted on a house, need someone to buy the bloody tuono sooner rather than later now though :(
will this be going into your deposit for the house Jim ? they normally want evidence you have sufficient funds to pay for deposit and legal papers etc before they give an offer of a mortgage , Maybe the system has changed ?

I run my own business and own a few properties, I purchased another last year and it was nightmare trying to produce self employment earnings . SA302 forms etc , Then they wanted evidence of Bank Balances, to justify i had enough to cover the deposit etc .. the house was at £180k and i was borrowing £80k of it ….so the deposit was more more than the required 10%. But as it was a buy to let the system was a nightmare .

Hope you get sorted with bike and house ok … though of selling the NC30 ? won't that sell quicker ? keep the Tuono ?
Already got the deposit "given" to me.by my mum, the bike is going so i can pay her back.
The tuono is worth more than the nc30 as it is, so thats going.
The crm250 project i got has sold on ebay, (waiting for them to.come and collect )
Got the agreement in principle have the full mortgage appt this weds coming so if all.goes well.its just a matter of time then

Barts dad
Reactions:

Post by Barts dad » 11 Apr 2015, 00:25

Worked my last shift before a well earned golf holiday in Spain. Roll on Monday.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Dave
Reactions:

Post by Dave » 11 Apr 2015, 07:41

jimmytanko wrote:
Dave wrote:

Already got the deposit "given" to me.by my mum, the bike is going so i can pay her back.
The tuono is worth more than the nc30 as it is, so thats going.

That's great Jimmy , just thought you was under big pressure to sell to put that into your deposit fund . I'm sure it's still pressure to pay mum back , but it gives a touch more breathing space . It will sell for sure , especially now the bike season is kicking in . Hang in there mate
The crm250 project i got has sold on ebay, (waiting for them to.come and collect )
Got the agreement in principle have the full mortgage appt this weds coming so if all.goes well.its just a matter of time then
:

Baldrick
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Baldrick » 11 Apr 2015, 15:41

Fitted a new clutch cable and took it for a test ride.
Also been to the bookies and had a flutter on Tranquil Sea in the national (100/1) and also shutthefrontdoor (11/2) :)