What have you done today?

WARNING - this area may contain items and language not suitable for younger or more sensitive viewers.
norifan
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Re: What have you done today?

Post by norifan » 24 Apr 2016, 16:43

Done bugger all today except watch the GP. Had a good day on sat tho, took mother in law to Ripon races as a surprise birthday pressie. Only had two winners but a good day anyway.

Dave
Reactions:

Post by Dave » 27 Apr 2016, 23:28

unpacked all the beach stuff from USA and Hawaii and packed up aloud of winter riding gear on the bike.Going to Scotland for Five days tomorrow.Forecast is light snow for Friday in the highlands FFS ! was 95 in Maui this time last week !

Still, looking forward to our annual trip up there ,31 bikes this time and three cars ,,carrying luggage !
:

Pacuk
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Pacuk » 28 Apr 2016, 14:11

Dave wrote:unpacked all the beach stuff from USA and Hawaii and packed up aloud of winter riding gear on the bike.Going to Scotland for Five days tomorrow.Forecast is light snow for Friday in the highlands FFS ! was 95 in Maui this time last week !

Still, looking forward to our annual trip up there ,31 bikes this time and three cars ,,carrying luggage !
Was there 3 of you on GS's heading into the blizzard over shap??

Dave
Reactions:

Post by Dave » 28 Apr 2016, 22:02

Pacuk wrote:
Dave wrote:unpacked all the beach stuff from USA and Hawaii and packed up aloud of winter riding gear on the bike.Going to Scotland for Five days tomorrow.Forecast is light snow for Friday in the highlands FFS ! was 95 in Maui this time last week !

Was there 3 of you on GS's heading into the blizzard over shap??
I didn't come over Shap , saw the weather was bad that side so went across the kirkstone to Penrith . But .... Spoke to a couple of lads in a brew shop at Gretna who did come over Shap in snow ! Not sure if they were on GS .

Arrived at Peebles , had a rain storm near Lockerbie. Forecast tomoz is snow early ....so we might wait abit before we head up further
:

pch1
VIP
Reactions:

Post by pch1 » 29 Apr 2016, 14:36

What work is it that sends you to these exotic locations? Photographer?

Dave
Reactions:

Post by Dave » 29 Apr 2016, 17:02

pch1 wrote:

What work is it that sends you to these exotic locations? Photographer?
The USA one was a holiday !

The bike trip was an annual get together for the bank hols weekend, woke this morning to find the bike covered in snow ! Trying to upload a picture but crap signal and it's taking forever to upload to photobucket.....

Wish my job did take me to USA ! Takes me into Europe a lot , I have a contract that runs the maintenance Side of things for Easyjet, So frequently fly out to European airports .....
:

Dave
Reactions:

Post by Dave » 29 Apr 2016, 17:14

9am near Loch Lomond Oh dear ! Made some good progress though and now on Skye
:

jimmytanko
Reactions:

Post by jimmytanko » 29 Apr 2016, 21:56

Dave wrote:Image

9am near Loch Lomond Oh dear ! Made some good progress though and now on Skye
I'll be in skye end of next week with the new Wife (assuming she turns up tmw!)

Sent from my SO-01G using Tapatalk

Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Cabernet » 29 Apr 2016, 22:11

Sorned me bike for summer.
A Kentish man living in Manchester.

"As soon as he (Tozzi) started with the personal remarks I assumed he was struggling with the rest of his case", Ross Brawn 2009,

markc
Reactions:

Post by markc » 30 Apr 2016, 07:50

Passed Class 2 test :) , had to work last night though after a week off :( .
Beers going down well now though :D .