It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:42 pm


time to move on for me

WARNING - this area may contain items and language not suitable for younger or more sensitive viewers.
  • Author
  • Message
Offline
User avatar

CRM

NWAA Supporter

NWAA Supporter

  • Posts: 534
  • Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:52 am

Re: time to move on for me

PostWed Oct 25, 2017 7:58 am

Actually just to follow on from this, the current verion of the board does have some significant improvements.
Tell you what i will do, before or around xmas i will reduce the number of quiet sections here and have a bit of a clean up, then will test an upgrade out and invite one or two over to test drive it and see how we get on.

I will put a post up in the relevant section (like anyone will notice) or ride around north wales on the CR250 with a placard on my arse announcing the same thing where i might get spotted by more.

xx
Upgrade your account to VIP status to enable the Signature feature.
Offline
User avatar

Stumoores

VIP

  • Posts: 696
  • Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:46 pm

Re: time to move on for me

PostWed Oct 25, 2017 8:26 am

Sounds like a plan ! Viva la revolution

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
Revving the bollox off it since 1982
Offline
User avatar

rumpoldstilskin

VIP

  • Posts: 1526
  • Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:31 pm

Re: time to move on for me

PostWed Oct 25, 2017 6:29 pm

Stumoores wrote:Sounds like a plan ! Viva la revolution

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
:D anarchy
Online
User avatar

jimmytanko

  • Posts: 463
  • Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:47 am

Re: time to move on for me

PostWed Oct 25, 2017 11:27 pm

Bet you wish you'd bought my SOA reg now you've got a harley haha

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Offline
User avatar

Cabernet

NWAA Supporter

NWAA Supporter

  • Posts: 1919
  • Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:16 pm
  • Location: Denton, E Manchester

Re: time to move on for me

PostThu Oct 26, 2017 7:29 am

I was not pointing fingers.
A Kentish man living in Manchester.

"As soon as he (Tozzi) started with the personal remarks I assumed he was struggling with the rest of his case", Ross Brawn 2009,
Offline
User avatar

Stumoores

VIP

  • Posts: 696
  • Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:46 pm

Re: time to move on for me

PostSat Oct 28, 2017 2:24 pm

Just a thumbs up ?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
Revving the bollox off it since 1982
Offline
User avatar

Richie848evo

VIP

  • Posts: 671
  • Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:05 am
  • Location: Northwich

Re: time to move on for me

PostSat Nov 04, 2017 10:38 pm

cupidstunt wrote:
Stumoores wrote:We used to have a lot of Dicks on here too. Ah the good old days

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Name and shame ! :lol:

Richie Rich now he was a dick!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Offline
User avatar

Goody

  • Posts: 253
  • Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:09 am
  • Location: Northwich

Re: time to move on for me

PostSun Nov 05, 2017 7:44 pm

Richie848evo wrote:
cupidstunt wrote:
Stumoores wrote:We used to have a lot of Dicks on here too. Ah the good old days

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Name and shame ! :lol:

Richie Rich now he was a dick!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

oh yes he was a complete wanker :lol:
Offline
User avatar

mozzersaints

VIP

  • Posts: 325
  • Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:29 pm

Re: time to move on for me

PostMon Dec 04, 2017 4:20 pm

Cabernet wrote:I was not pointing fingers.

Yes you was
TO STRIVE,TO SEEK,TO FIND AND NOT TO YIELD
Offline
User avatar

mozzersaints

VIP

  • Posts: 325
  • Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:29 pm

Re: time to move on for me

PostMon Dec 04, 2017 4:22 pm

CRM wrote:Actually just to follow on from this, the current verion of the board does have some significant improvements.
Tell you what i will do, before or around xmas i will reduce the number of quiet sections here and have a bit of a clean up, then will test an upgrade out and invite one or two over to test drive it and see how we get on.

I will put a post up in the relevant section (like anyone will notice) or ride around north wales on the CR250 with a placard on my arse announcing the same thing where i might get spotted by more.

xx
can you pleaseake sure we have room in ride outs for the red,amber and green posts
TO STRIVE,TO SEEK,TO FIND AND NOT TO YIELD
PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron