Glasto

WARNING - this area may contain items and language not suitable for younger or more sensitive viewers.
Dave
Reactions:
Glasto

Post by Dave » 25 Jun 2016, 08:11

A place I have never been ,but watch every year . Muse were sensational last night and I'm looking forward to Adele tonight.
Bet it's an amazing atmosphere on site there
:

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
Re: Glasto

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 25 Jun 2016, 09:46

I'd love to go but have you seen what it'd actually cost,
5 days off work

£233 for the 5 days
~£70 train fare
~£100 food & drink
~£20 tent
~£20 backpack
~£20 wellies
~£100 for everything else

Its a dear do. I've been yo many festivals, RockWurst, Creamfields, Dance Valley, creamfields in Spain, RockNess, WaveStock to name a few and total cost has been around £350 plus a lot less mud and a lot less people smelling of BO and skunk hahaha.

Muse did sound good,ELO should be good too.

Come Creamfields in August with me and get your rave on :)

Dave
Reactions:

Post by Dave » 25 Jun 2016, 18:04

HAHAHA Im passed the age entry for Creamfelds will !
is it not possible to get just a one day pass for Glastonbury ? you have to purchase a full festival ticket ! Fuk that, id only want to see it for one day .Looking forward to `ELO as well

I went to monsters of rock a few times at castle donnington ! ACDC headlined one year we there there ,Whitesnake another ..superb weekends
:

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 25 Jun 2016, 20:33

Dave wrote:HAHAHA Im passed the age entry for Creamfelds will !
is it not possible to get just a one day pass for Glastonbury ? you have to purchase a full festival ticket ! Fuk that, id only want to see it for one day .Looking forward to `ELO as well

I went to monsters of rock a few times at castle donnington ! ACDC headlined one year we there there ,Whitesnake another ..superb weekends
i so very jealous you got to see AC/DC!!

And you are far too young to say that about creamfields, first time i went i shit you not a lady offered me some ketamine and she was cracking on for late 70's easily. I felt like a twinkle in my dads eye. Thinking about it there was a lot of people who were 20/30 in the 80's when dance music was taking off, now they are 50+ you'd love it.

If you ever get chance to experience some live EDM it should be Deadmau5, chemical brothers or Prodigy, i think i wet myself when Deadmau5 dropped this; (~2:40 is the drop)
https://youtu.be/Uj1lrnnU6lM

Dave
Reactions:

Post by Dave » 26 Jun 2016, 08:18

Thanks rump

I enjoyed Adele, couldn't believe her language ! Asking about people shagging to her songs ! What a voice though she has
:

Stebinners
Reactions:

Post by Stebinners » 26 Jun 2016, 17:33

I think she is so overrated

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Barts dad
Reactions:

Post by Barts dad » 27 Jun 2016, 19:14

Dave wrote:Thanks rump

I enjoyed Adele, couldn't believe her language ! Asking about people shagging to her songs ! What a voice though she has
Foul mouthed bitch :o