EE mobile customer?

WARNING - this area may contain items and language not suitable for younger or more sensitive viewers.
Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:
EE mobile customer?

Post by Clarkey » 02 Apr 2015, 17:22

If you're on EE (and may work with Orange, I'm not sure) then wait until 16th April and text the word POWER to number 365 - they're giving away free mobile battery packs.

Full details here http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2015/04/ee-is- ... customers/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Live forever or die trying

Jim27
VIP
Reactions:
Re: EE mobile customer?

Post by Jim27 » 03 Apr 2015, 13:22

Nice one Clarkey :)
Jim's words of wisdom:
We're here for a good time, not a long time.
The power to change your life comes from taking total responsibility for it.

SMUDGER
VIP
Reactions:

Post by SMUDGER » 03 Apr 2015, 13:48

Just read it and for non ee customers cost a one time fee of £20 which isn't bad

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Clarkey » 03 Apr 2015, 14:33

SMUDGER wrote:Just read it and for non ee customers cost a one time fee of £20 which isn't bad

If you were going to spend £20 I'd rather buy this to be honest... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00D5T3QK4/ ... hvb0R67Z4Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I've got one, recently took it on holiday and it supplied charge to my phone, and the mrs' phone and tablet comfortably... Very large capacity without being too big to be portable (though be aware it's too large to carry around in your pocket every day, it's more for day trips or holiday)

SMUDGER
VIP
Reactions:

Post by SMUDGER » 03 Apr 2015, 14:50

Clarkey wrote:
SMUDGER wrote:Just read it and for non ee customers cost a one time fee of £20 which isn't bad

If you were going to spend £20 I'd rather buy this to be honest... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00D5T3QK4/ ... hvb0R67Z4Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I've got one, recently took it on holiday and it supplied charge to my phone, and the mrs' phone and tablet comfortably... Very large capacity without being too big to be portable (though be aware it's too large to carry around in your pocket every day, it's more for day trips or holiday)

Yes but from what I gather one from ee is for life you just go in and swap it for a fully charged one if yours runs out even if it breaks just swap it.
in my opinion the ee one is good value for money

Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Clarkey » 03 Apr 2015, 15:02

SMUDGER wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

Yes but from what I gather one from ee is for life you just go in and swap it for a fully charged one if yours runs out even if it breaks just swap it.
in my opinion the ee one is good value for money

Again... The EE one is good for domestic use and emergency charge, the bigger one has significantly more capacity so is the obvious choice for multiple devices or holiday (unless you can convince EE to extend it to every holiday destination, lol)