Genius things you did as a child

WARNING - this area may contain items and language not suitable for younger or more sensitive viewers.
rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
Genius things you did as a child

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 20 Apr 2016, 22:23

Talking to my old school friends before and was reminded of some strange but genius things i did... Mainly through boredom but also i do like to watch shit unfold even if i don't get to see it, its still funny.

Personally i used to carry some good side cutters or scissors in school. Before class was over i'd be zipping bags up and then cutting the zip puller off, i collected said pullers on a giant key ring, my trophies of war haha, people would pick up their bags in a rush at the sound of the bell and boom- pencils, PE kits and tampons everywhere. Oh did i giggle haha.

What did you do?

Dave_W
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Re: Genius things you did as a child

Post by Dave_W » 21 Apr 2016, 21:57

Rolled a joint for a lad I didn't particularly like and included the internals from a roman candle firework. I You know the little round balls that fly out the firework in different colours? Not the brightest thing I ever did but can still see him running away from his green flamethrower now :-)

markc
Reactions:

Post by markc » 22 Apr 2016, 08:40

Dave_W wrote:Rolled a joint for a lad I didn't particularly like and included the internals from a roman candle firework. I You know the little round balls that fly out the firework in different colours? Not the brightest thing I ever did but can still see him running away from his green flamethrower now :-)
Brilliant :lol:

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 22 Apr 2016, 11:55

Dave_W wrote:Rolled a joint for a lad I didn't particularly like and included the internals from a roman candle firework. I You know the little round balls that fly out the firework in different colours? Not the brightest thing I ever did but can still see him running away from his green flamethrower now :-)
genius!!