Continental shifts

WARNING - this area may contain items and language not suitable for younger or more sensitive viewers.
Pacuk
VIP
Reactions:
Re: Continental shifts

Post by Pacuk » 10 Apr 2016, 00:47

markc wrote:
lee wrote:God, forgot about the bank hols.

Ill still work them, but now they have to pay 3 x the amount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Triple time? I find that hard to believe.
I used to get triple before I swapped jobs, mon-fri jobs in transport are rare and the ones that do exist pay crap money..

markc
Reactions:

Post by markc » 10 Apr 2016, 03:40

Pacuk wrote:
markc wrote:
lee wrote:God, forgot about the bank hols.

Ill still work them, but now they have to pay 3 x the amount.

Triple time? I find that hard to believe.
I used to get triple before I swapped jobs, mon-fri jobs in transport are rare and the ones that do exist pay crap money..

Really? Sorry if that came across as rude, didn't mean it that way, bank holiday just another day in our trade, never been payed triple ever :(

lee
Reactions:

Post by lee » 10 Apr 2016, 06:15

markc wrote:
Pacuk wrote:
markc wrote: Triple time? I find that hard to believe.

Really? Sorry if that came across as rude, didn't mean it that way, bank holiday just another day in our trade, never been payed triple ever :(
In my last job it was the same as you. Just another working day and all overtime was at single time.
This job the factory is closed on sundays and bank hols. They pay time and half for overtime mon to sat, double for sun and either triple for bank hol or double and a day in lieu.
Decent place to work.

Pacuk
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Pacuk » 10 Apr 2016, 06:26

lee wrote:
markc wrote:
Pacuk wrote: I used to get triple before I swapped jobs, mon-fri jobs in transport are rare and the ones that do exist pay crap money..

In my last job it was the same as you. Just another working day and all overtime was at single time.
This job the factory is closed on sundays and bank hols. They pay time and half for overtime mon to sat, double for sun and either triple for bank hol or double and a day in lieu.
Decent place to work.
Need any drivers? Image took this one to get experience on class 1

markc
Reactions:

Post by markc » 10 Apr 2016, 06:54

Abbey are always after drivers mate, my old man used to work for them, if it's money you're after...
Sorry a little off topic there.

lee
Reactions:

Post by lee » 10 Apr 2016, 07:57

Pacuk wrote:
lee wrote:
markc wrote: Really? Sorry if that came across as rude, didn't mean it that way, bank holiday just another day in our trade, never been payed triple ever :(
Decent place to work.

We dont have any.
Great bear do our logistics.

Pacuk
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Pacuk » 10 Apr 2016, 08:55

lee wrote:
Pacuk wrote:
lee wrote: In my last job it was the same as you. Just another working day and all overtime was at single time.
Decent place to work.

We dont have any.
Great bear do our logistics.

Ah well, worth a try..