EU exit, for or against?

WARNING - this area may contain items and language not suitable for younger or more sensitive viewers.
ListerTheStupid
Reactions:
Re: EU exit, for or against?

Post by ListerTheStupid » 26 Feb 2016, 13:13

https://giant.gfycat.com/SilkyBoringHor ... fminer.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

norifan
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by norifan » 26 Feb 2016, 14:29

Occams Razor wrote:
cupidstunt wrote:Exactly what i said in my previous post this is why we need to fuck the EU off and take control of our own destiny or believe me if you think its bad now you aint seen nothing yet ! Remember what Enoch said in his rivers of blood speech boy was he right
No he wasn't, 1968 nearly 50 years ago and no sign of anything like it, although if you read the Daily Mail..........
Theres time yet mate, its only gonna get worse. How about lee rigby for starters.

cupidstunt
VIP
Reactions:

Post by cupidstunt » 26 Feb 2016, 17:06

Occams Razor wrote:
cupidstunt wrote:Exactly what i said in my previous post this is why we need to fuck the EU off and take control of our own destiny or believe me if you think its bad now you aint seen nothing yet ! Remember what Enoch said in his rivers of blood speech boy was he right
No he wasn't, 1968 nearly 50 years ago and no sign of anything like it, although if you read the Daily Mail..........
Have you forgot about the riots in the seventies Brixton, Liverpool etc mainly immigrants with very large chips on their shoulders to lazy to get off their arses and WORK to better themselves Oh yes and not forgetting the sex trafficing of those young girls in Rotheram its time for us to wake up and smell the coffee its only gonna get worse
:geek: HEAD PERVERT :geek:

Stumoores
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Stumoores » 26 Feb 2016, 19:20

Neither of my posts are my opinion but taken from my facecloth feed. They sum up the state of the issue for me. UNFORTUNATELY The only plausible way forward is being spearheaded by David Cameron. He comes across as a selfish, posh buffoon to most of the British population, can you imagine what the boys from Brussels think. It will go they way of the Scottish independence vote. I.E. no effective change. My vote will be to stay in, providing we get migratory limiting rules accepted. If we don't I fear it will be like the charge of the light brigade and my vote will be for out. The consequences of this along with a Tory government would make things harder, much harder for the working man.
Revving the bollox off it since 1982

Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Cabernet » 26 Feb 2016, 20:03

Thanks
A Kentish man living in Manchester.

"As soon as he (Tozzi) started with the personal remarks I assumed he was struggling with the rest of his case", Ross Brawn 2009,

norifan
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by norifan » 29 Feb 2016, 07:49

Image sounds about right that, I reckon

lee
Reactions:

Post by lee » 29 Feb 2016, 08:07

Enoch powell sounds a right racist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

norifan
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by norifan » 29 Feb 2016, 08:48

lee wrote:Enoch powell sounds a right racist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
haha, him and a few million others lee. Cant argue wi that. Though. We're all doomed capt mainwaring

Occams Razor
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Occams Razor » 29 Feb 2016, 09:12

Have you forgot about the riots in the seventies Brixton, Liverpool etc mainly immigrants with very large chips on their shoulders to lazy to get off their arses and WORK to better themselves Oh yes and not forgetting the sex trafficing of those young girls in Rotheram its time for us to wake up and smell the coffee its only gonna get worse[/quote]

Well it was 80's and I remember it well it was just after I joined the police, nothing to do with laziness and there were more as many white people rioting in Toxteth as so called immigrants. I also remember before the riots, the attitude of some police to the area, make no mistake it was caused by apathy, racism and writing off a whole section of that community. Many people in the area were very decent and wanted to make something of themselves but because most younger people had a criminal record of some type, partly due to casual unnecessary prosecutions and persecution by some racist and classist police it became next to impossible. Read Michael Heseltine's views on it when he spent some time getting to know the area after the riots.

norifan
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by norifan » 29 Feb 2016, 10:38

Occams Razor wrote:Have you forgot about the riots in the seventies Brixton, Liverpool etc mainly immigrants with very large chips on their shoulders to lazy to get off their arses and WORK to better themselves Oh yes and not forgetting the sex trafficing of those young girls in Rotheram its time for us to wake up and smell the coffee its only gonna get worse
Well it was 80's and I remember it well it was just after I joined the police, nothing to do with laziness and there were more as many white people rioting in Toxteth as so called immigrants. I also remember before the riots, the attitude of some police to the area, make no mistake it was caused by apathy, racism and writing off a whole section of that community. Many people in the area were very decent and wanted to make something of themselves but because most younger people had a criminal record of some type, partly due to casual unnecessary prosecutions and persecution by some racist and classist police it became next to impossible. Read Michael Heseltine's views on it when he spent some time getting to know the area after the riots.[/quote]
Fair comments and I know what you are saying but it wasn't whites rioting in Oldham in 2001 or roundabout that time. But my point was that I thought what he said there about whole areas of towns etc is absolutely bang on. No arguments