Met office

WARNING - this area may contain items and language not suitable for younger or more sensitive viewers.
Stumoores
VIP
Reactions:
Re: Met office

Post by Stumoores » 21 Feb 2016, 19:46

The jet stream has developed Tourette's
Revving the bollox off it since 1982

Fronkey
Reactions:

Post by Fronkey » 21 Feb 2016, 19:51

Come on summer I'm starting to twitch now.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Dave
Reactions:

Post by Dave » 21 Feb 2016, 21:45

jaffa1963 wrote:
Dave wrote:totally agree with that Kev, just come back from the new D store in Manchester ,,,,,should i take the bike over ?? NAH its going to piss down !!! but on the way home the sun was bursting out along the M62 grrrrrr :evil:
Where is the new one and is it any better than the old one?
Alright Ste, yeah it seems a bit better than the other one, its certainly easier to park ! its just of Mancunian Way . The manager was the old manager at the rocket in Blackburn , nice friendly guy , Its only been open a week, but they have plenty of stock . Quite a few items were marked at Sale price too. These are last years models and had nearly 40 pc discount of them .

https://www.dainesemanchester.co.uk
:

Dave
Reactions:

Post by Dave » 21 Feb 2016, 21:51

Cabernet wrote:Speaking of which, what's occurred at Southport Superbikes. They moved or gone belly up?
Yes they were forced to sell up . The deal was sorted in April 2014 ,they carried on trading as S S at the old premises but Bowkers were the new owners. They had a multi million pound showroom built on the preston dock area next to Bowker BMW cars.

This was opened late last year around Sept. All the Staff were honoured their jobs and new positions became available .

The down side is ……they are not cheap now in comparison to Chester or Williams !

The owners of the old Building In southport were made an Offer by a KTM dealership to lease the premises to them. nothing materialised though.
: