sorry been a bit distracted

WARNING - this area may contain items and language not suitable for younger or more sensitive viewers.
keith powell
VIP
Reactions:
sorry been a bit distracted

Post by keith powell » 12 Dec 2015, 01:29

have to report a sad event. probably not a big event to some but had to put my dog and best friend put down yesterday. to be honest it's the worst I've been and don't care what anyone thinks. I just want my dog back but that's not going to happen. I'm so upset to walk into a a quiet home and in the mornings not have the wagging tail. I bawl at some strange things. Xxx loved my Noah. xx

sent from somewhere in the uk

Goody
Reactions:
Re: sorry been a bit distracted

Post by Goody » 12 Dec 2015, 02:08

Feeling for ya mate,we're having to make this decision soon,it's heart breaking but it's cruel to watch them suffer,I'm sure he had a great time with you and that's how ya gotta remember him

pip
VIP
Reactions:

Post by pip » 12 Dec 2015, 09:07

i have had to do it twice,and now my eldest dog of 3 is 15 years old.so im dredding it when she goes. its very sad cause they are family. i always end up getting a pup.

Jim27
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Jim27 » 12 Dec 2015, 10:33

Been there twice recently with my two black labs. Absolutely broke me, and no shame in admitting it. Am feeling for you, pal.
Jim's words of wisdom:
We're here for a good time, not a long time.
The power to change your life comes from taking total responsibility for it.

Barts dad
Reactions:

Post by Barts dad » 12 Dec 2015, 19:20

Gutted for you. Have been there myself in the past. One of the hardest things I have ever had to do, so I appreciate how you're feeling.

keith powell
VIP
Reactions:

Post by keith powell » 13 Dec 2015, 08:39

thanks guys. had a bad day yesterday. but with the support of friends and some useful help on websites I'm getting there. still taking Noahs collar for walks but it's good now. Looking forward to getting him back so we can keep his ashes where he used to like to be. but we miss him and will not forget him.

sent from somewhere in the uk

connorjardine
Reactions:

Post by connorjardine » 15 Dec 2015, 03:03

Feeling for you mate, lost my dog at the old age of 15 a couple of years back we had already got a puppy by that point so we had that waggling tail in the morning. She's not the same as my old dog but it fills that hole in your life. Thoughts are with you and family.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk