Amazon Prime

WARNING - this area may contain items and language not suitable for younger or more sensitive viewers.
Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:
Amazon Prime

Post by Clarkey » 17 Nov 2015, 18:31

Amazon Prime has £20 off for today and maybe tomorrow (£59 instead of £79).

You get free fast delivery, prime instant video (series and films), prime music streaming (including downloaded / offline listening), kindle lending library and early access to lightning deals.

I reckon it's good value for an average of £5 a month (though you have to pay the year up front), and have been considering it for a while anyway so have just bought it, and thought I'd share

Live Forever or Die Trying

Marco
Reactions:
Re: Amazon Prime

Post by Marco » 17 Nov 2015, 19:25

Get ur self an android tv box for about the same lower price pay no monthly fee and get to watch all the BT sports films tv shows etc for sweet f/a

Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Clarkey » 17 Nov 2015, 20:10

If they were charging £50 month for the service I'd say it was a rip off, but for £5 I think it's really good value and am happy to pay it

Marco
Reactions:

Post by Marco » 17 Nov 2015, 20:32

But why pay for something u can get for free. That's better value

lee
Reactions:

Post by lee » 17 Nov 2015, 20:46

Is the tv a bit like netflix?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Clarkey » 17 Nov 2015, 20:50

Marco wrote:But why pay for something u can get for free. That's better value
Do you steal food and clothes too? Lol

If they were asking too much then fair enough, but that's a lot of entertainment and service for £5 a month - I don't mind paying for it to keep it going at that

But each to their own :)

Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Clarkey » 17 Nov 2015, 20:53

lee wrote:Is the tv a bit like netflix?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
Similar I think mate yeah, though never had Netflix so don't know how much content there is in comparison.

They all have their own exclusive shows, but Amazon have a few good uns, and will presume it will include the 'new top gear' in a few months.

I've had a flick through the film's and it seems ok. Just be careful, as it shows all videos available from Amazon, but not all are included in prime, but there are prime sections and it's a fair variety

You can get a 30 day free trial... Sign up for that, have a nosey round then decide if it's any good for you

The prime music looks alright too, installed it on my phone (not as good as Deezer, but deezer is more alone than all of prime so it's fair enough)

Fronkey
Reactions:

Post by Fronkey » 17 Nov 2015, 21:16

I've got it. It's awesome get free delivery on loads of stuff. I've ordered books on Saturday night and had them delivered Sunday morning. Also you get loads of TV and films and I discovered you get a free music streaming service to. Saved me a fortune.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Dave
Reactions:

Post by Dave » 17 Nov 2015, 21:51

just bought a new state of the art tv in Ultra HD and this amazon Prime is built in…..they are offering the trial if I enrol , so will look at it more now….My mate has Netflix and he gave me his access code so I can log on for that free ! seems a daft set up , one person pays but can pass all his log in details to anyone ,so they get it for free!!! wonder if Amazon Prime is like that

The films on Netflix are not the most up to date,id say were in the cinema 12 months ago ,,,whats on Amazon Prime ? the very latest ?
:

MassDestruction
VIP
Reactions:

Post by MassDestruction » 17 Nov 2015, 21:54

Is this where the new top gear will be shown?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk