Amazon Prime

WARNING - this area may contain items and language not suitable for younger or more sensitive viewers.
Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:
Re: Amazon Prime

Post by Clarkey » 17 Nov 2015, 22:39

Dave wrote:just bought a new state of the art tv in Ultra HD and this amazon Prime is built in…..they are offering the trial if I enrol , so will look at it more now….My mate has Netflix and he gave me his access code so I can log on for that free ! seems a daft set up , one person pays but can pass all his log in details to anyone ,so they get it for free!!! wonder if Amazon Prime is like that

The films on Netflix are not the most up to date,id say were in the cinema 12 months ago ,,,whats on Amazon Prime ? the very latest ?
Nothing like the latest, but the cost reflects that

I think Now TV is the closest to latest film's, but like £10 a month for films only on that

The music streaming can be logged in on 4 devices, but only one can stream at once. You can download stuff though, so 3 can listen to downloaded stuff, one can stream, the idea being you could have it on your phone, tablet etc etc. I wouldn't want to give out my Amazon password though, has your credit cards etc

Live Forever or Die Trying

Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Clarkey » 17 Nov 2015, 22:40

MassDestruction wrote:Is this where the new top gear will be shown?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It should be, yeah

MR SLIKE
Reactions:

Post by MR SLIKE » 17 Nov 2015, 23:08

Dave wrote:just bought a new state of the art tv in Ultra HD and this amazon Prime is built in…..they are offering the trial if I enrol , so will look at it more now….My mate has Netflix and he gave me his access code so I can log on for that free ! seems a daft set up , one person pays but can pass all his log in details to anyone ,so they get it for free!!! wonder if Amazon Prime is like that

The films on Netflix are not the most up to date,id say were in the cinema 12 months ago ,,,whats on Amazon Prime ? the very latest ?
Dave. Sod the films watch house of cards, amazing tv

z750

Marco
Reactions:

Post by Marco » 17 Nov 2015, 23:14

Clarkey wrote:
Marco wrote:But why pay for something u can get for free. That's better value
Do you steal food and clothes too? Lol

If they were asking too much then fair enough, but that's a lot of entertainment and service for £5 a month - I don't mind paying for it to keep it going at that

But each to their own :)

If u can tell me somewhere I can get it for free yes I would. And yes it's cheap enough on its own but with the Internet and the tv and the BT sports it all adds up mate

MR SLIKE
Reactions:

Post by MR SLIKE » 17 Nov 2015, 23:16

I've all 3, Netflix,Amazon prime and the mx 8 box from Android, but unfortunately we still have to pay for sky however it is the lowest package just for the recoding capability, the android box is the best however you need a good speed Internet anything lower than 5meg not worth bothering with the android box, I've 38 meg download so works a treat. Brilliant for footy as it streams all prem games sat n sun. Also great for tv and all movies out there

z750

SMUDGER
VIP
Reactions:

Post by SMUDGER » 18 Nov 2015, 17:58

MR SLIKE wrote:I've all 3, Netflix,Amazon prime and the mx 8 box from Android, but unfortunately we still have to pay for sky however it is the lowest package just for the recoding capability, the android box is the best however you need a good speed Internet anything lower than 5meg not worth bothering with the android box, I've 38 meg download so works a treat. Brilliant for footy as it streams all prem games sat n sun. Also great for tv and all movies out there

z750
Android boxes are OK but I have xmbc on pc exactly same setup but for sky hmm I have paid sky in living room but let's say magic sky boxes in other rooms with every single sky channel.

All you need openbox or similar off ebay
Sky dish on house to get sky signal to box
And Internet connection
And Google cccam looking at anywhere from £5 a month for full sky and to even give the openbox sky channel setup
Just download slyuk can list...

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk