RIP Kirsty Howard- a true inspiration.

WARNING - this area may contain items and language not suitable for younger or more sensitive viewers.
rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
RIP Kirsty Howard- a true inspiration.

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 24 Oct 2015, 14:24

I'm not one to really admire the efforts of a lot of fundraisers having seen people i know die in the Iraq war, drugs OD, road deaths, murders etc and all with charities that are set out to help them but this girl has really made me re-think my 'moaning of life' ways, what an inspiration she is to us all, she had nothing, expected to die at 4 and yet gave all her time to helping others doing as much as she could physically for the benefit of those who can't, long you live in our memories. Manchester fundraiser Kirsty Howard die ... urn false;

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
Re: RIP Kirsty Howard- a true inspiration.

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 24 Oct 2015, 14:25

I'm not one to really admire the efforts of a lot of fundraisers having seen people i know die in the Iraq war, drugs OD, road deaths, murders etc and all with charities that are set out to help them but this girl has really made me re-think my 'moaning of life' ways, what an inspiration she is to us all, she had nothing, expected to die at 4 and yet gave all her time to helping others doing as much as she could physically for the benefit of those who can't, long you live in our memories. Manchester fundraiser Kirsty Howard die ... urn false;

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 24 Oct 2015, 14:26

Hmmm tapatalk isn't displaying so you have to go webview sorry

Soviet
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Soviet » 25 Oct 2015, 12:08

An incredibly brave and inspiring woman indeed ! Rip