new mobile phone suggestions

WARNING - this area may contain items and language not suitable for younger or more sensitive viewers.
Jazzi
VIP
Reactions:
Re: new mobile phone suggestions

Post by Jazzi » 13 Oct 2015, 11:53

I wouldn't go for an older phone, go for something recent and you'll get more life out of it. If you're comfortable with Samsung's then get an S6, you'll be used to the interface and layout of it.

Sent from my HTC Desire EYE using Tapatalk

MR SLIKE
Reactions:

Post by MR SLIKE » 13 Oct 2015, 23:46

lee wrote:Well its time to replace my old phone with something a bit more modern.
Ive had a samsung galaxy s2 for the last 4 years and its got to go.

I had done loads of research and had decided that the sony xperia z5 compact was the one to get.
Then I actually went and tried one.
Fuck me. What an ugly as fuck brick.

Somebody recommended an lg g4, not sure about the leather back...

There were two phones I deffo didnt want.
Any samsung (after the issues with mine and my mrs later s4 mini)
An I phone.

But then I looked at them....
God that s6 edge is stunning.
And the I phone looks great and actually works without all the added on shit that manufacturers paste over the android system.

So what are people using?
Anyone have an iphone 6 or galaxy s6 that they want to share an honest opinion on?
The htc one m9 also got a cursory look but not sure about that one.
Mate nothing out there that's as good as the z1 compact, had mine nearly 2 years, does everything you need, it's slim waterproof, great battery life, 4g fast as you will need, hd films great, takes great pics, uploads fast, I'm due for an upgrade but I'll be sticking with the z1 compact, if you want to pay 500 plus for a phone that doesn't run much quicker or pay top dollar on a contract then choose the ones on the market. If you want a top phone that kicks arse even with the more up to date phones then the z1 compact is hard to beat. From sat nav to texting you just can't beat it. But at the end of the day it's your call. Can't complain with it at all for me best phone on the market. IPhone are good but with android most things you can get for free not paying onto apples big blag. Anyway up to you fella hope this helps. Ride safe [OK HAND SIGN]

z750

MR SLIKE
Reactions:

Post by MR SLIKE » 13 Oct 2015, 23:53

MR SLIKE wrote:
lee wrote:Well its time to replace my old phone with something a bit more modern.
Ive had a samsung galaxy s2 for the last 4 years and its got to go.

I had done loads of research and had decided that the sony xperia z5 compact was the one to get.
Then I actually went and tried one.
Fuck me. What an ugly as fuck brick.

Somebody recommended an lg g4, not sure about the leather back...

There were two phones I deffo didnt want.
Any samsung (after the issues with mine and my mrs later s4 mini)
An I phone.

But then I looked at them....
God that s6 edge is stunning.
And the I phone looks great and actually works without all the added on shit that manufacturers paste over the android system.

So what are people using?
Anyone have an iphone 6 or galaxy s6 that they want to share an honest opinion on?
The htc one m9 also got a cursory look but not sure about that one.
Mate nothing out there that's as good as the z1 compact, had mine nearly 2 years, does everything you need, it's slim waterproof, great battery life, 4g fast as you will need, hd films great, takes great pics, uploads fast, I'm due for an upgrade but I'll be sticking with the z1 compact, if you want to pay 500 plus for a phone that doesn't run much quicker or pay top dollar on a contract then choose the ones on the market. If you want a top phone that kicks arse even with the more up to date phones then the z1 compact is hard to beat. From sat nav to texting you just can't beat it. But at the end of the day it's your call. Can't complain with it at all for me best phone on the market. IPhone are good but with android most things you can get for free not paying onto apples big blag. Anyway up to you fella hope this helps. Ride safe [OK HAND SIGN]

z750
Or if your looking for battery life try this lol

z750