Serious question

WARNING - this area may contain items and language not suitable for younger or more sensitive viewers.
Alb26
Reactions:
Re: Serious question

Post by Alb26 » 06 Oct 2015, 09:05

Seriously mate its time to go you will get murdered in your sleep ..a knife stuck in you
And don't forget only a small part of the blade in you is all that it takes to see you off
When that bitch gets the red mist in front of her the female is unpredictable and downright
Dangerous ...so its ADIOS ..... Do one tomorrow while there is still time ....sad but its the way to go m8tey

jaffa1963
Reactions:

Post by jaffa1963 » 08 Oct 2015, 05:41

This is a hard one. People being abused often still love the person abusing them leading to feelings of confusion and guilt. If the people in their support network get angry on their behalf or tell them to leave the abuser they often end up being isolated and even more in the abusers clutches if they can't leave the abuser because of their love for them or hope they will stop doing it.
Best advice I can give is they need to talk to an outsider. I'd recommend the Samaritans. They are not in any way religious despite the religious name. They are purely s listening charity with 100% confidentiality. They don't judge just help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonka supertramp
Reactions:

Post by Tonka supertramp » 02 Nov 2015, 23:29

SMUDGER wrote:Some may laugh some may snigger some may feel

But seriously if your Mrs punched you 30 times kicked you 40 times deprived you of sleep all night what would you do?? And you loved her

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk
I'd love her as she was burning on a bonfire