Benny's Bench Ride (For Those Of Us Who Like The Sun)

Talk about anything bike related.
Pacuk
VIP
Reactions:
Re: Benny's Bench Ride (For Those Of Us Who Like The Sun)

Post by Pacuk » 26 Jul 2015, 16:44

rumpoldstilskin wrote:Wouldn't mind joining you on that.

Best campsite for postion i have come across is trevayne farm in Monkstone (between Tenby and Saundersfoot on the cliff) or theres one pretty much on the beach at Wisemans bridge. (Next beach, 10 meters, from Saundersfoot)
We stayed at kiln park haven, I'll post up when I'm going, I work 5 on 3 off and will likely go midweek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
Benny's Bench Ride (For Those Of Us Who Like The Sun)

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 26 Jul 2015, 16:48

Pacuk wrote:
rumpoldstilskin wrote:Wouldn't mind joining you on that.

Best campsite for postion i have come across is trevayne farm in Monkstone (between Tenby and Saundersfoot on the cliff) or theres one pretty much on the beach at Wisemans bridge. (Next beach, 10 meters, from Saundersfoot)
We stayed at kiln park haven, I'll post up when I'm going, I work 5 on 3 off and will likely go midweek

i'm game for that, and i meant 'Well Park' sorry, stayed at Kiln years ago, flooded really bad so we all go evacuated, typical bank holiday weather haha.

If we do go you have to, if not already, try the meals from the Life Boat pub in Tenby town. Very nice & Generous. Gutted i couldn't have gone this week- Pendine Sands was holding some historical speed racing
Last edited by rumpoldstilskin on 26 Jul 2015, 16:49, edited 1 time in total.

Pacuk
VIP
Reactions:
Re: Benny's Bench Ride (For Those Of Us Who Like The Sun)

Post by Pacuk » 26 Jul 2015, 16:49

Good stuff