The new Go pro

Talk about anything bike related.
rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
The new Go pro

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 06 Jul 2015, 22:30

Well i'm a little more than miffed to say the least. Mu misses bought me the latest 4k model before christmas after we had a near miss with some twunt in a car who clearly thought facebook/texting was much more important than our lives.

Anywho, its leas than 12 months and its out of date, and to boot, a la apple, the stiff for the 'older' go pro's won't fit this.

Everything seems to be made with such a short life span these daysImageImageImage
http://shop.gopro.com/EMEA/cameras/hero ... arget=true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:
Re: The new Go pro

Post by Clarkey » 06 Jul 2015, 23:23

rumpoldstilskin wrote:Well i'm a little more than miffed to say the least. Mu misses bought me the latest 4k model before christmas after we had a near miss with some twunt in a car who clearly thought facebook/texting was much more important than our lives.

Anywho, its leas than 12 months and its out of date, and to boot, a la apple, the stiff for the 'older' go pro's won't fit this.

Everything seems to be made with such a short life span these daysImageImageImage

It's not as good as the 4k one, they're just making sure they've covered all parts of the market... This is for people who want something more compact, but it's not as high quality an image (though admittedly for most stuff it'll be fine) and doesn't have a screen

I'd rather have what you've got

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
Re: The new Go pro

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 06 Jul 2015, 23:25

Clarkey wrote:
rumpoldstilskin wrote:Well i'm a little more than miffed to say the least. Mu misses bought me the latest 4k model before christmas after we had a near miss with some twunt in a car who clearly thought facebook/texting was much more important than our lives.

It's not as good as the 4k one, they're just making sure they've covered all parts of the market... This is for people who want something more compact, but it's not as high quality an image (though admittedly for most stuff it'll be fine) and doesn't have a screen

I'd rather have what you've got
true on the screen bit but i've got an iphone that takes a pretty decent photo/video, but in the daylight i think my screen is pretty useless.

Still haven't used mine :/ put it on my lid but forgot my battey, doh