Police initiative 16 & 17 April.

Talk about anything bike related.
jaffa1963
Reactions:
Police initiative 16 & 17 April.

Post by jaffa1963 » 16 Apr 2015, 09:06

There is a EU wide police initiative targeting speeding and antisocial driving/ riding running today and tomorrow. UK police forces are backing this so please be observant and careful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soviet
VIP
Reactions:
Re: Police initiative 16 & 17 April.

Post by Soviet » 16 Apr 2015, 09:59

Good call - more info here :

https://www.tispol.org/news/articles/pa ... friday-17-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Cabernet » 16 Apr 2015, 13:22

:x

This so P155€5 me off. Last night coming back from a meet. NSL dual carriageway exit a roundabout, passed a am sandwich and ease up behind a people carrier in the RH lane doing 48mph. I patiently waited. Would he move to the left. I gave up and moved over to the left and waited a while longer matching his speed. Finally with a roundabout approaching the people carrier decelerated and I carried the same momentum through passed him and through the roundabout.

Speed was not the problem.
Lack of training or aware was part of the problem on the people carriers part.
But the big problem was the slack arsed Cheshire Police Officer on the A34 north bound just north of Alderley Edge / Wilmslow by-pass around 21:00 15/04/2015. Cu'stard! What that people carrier did was lane hogging and an endorseable offence in it's own right since last summer.
A Kentish man living in Manchester.

"As soon as he (Tozzi) started with the personal remarks I assumed he was struggling with the rest of his case", Ross Brawn 2009,

Chickenstrips
Reactions:

Post by Chickenstrips » 16 Apr 2015, 13:32

Cabernet wrote::x

This so P155€5 me off. Last night coming back from a meet. NSL dual carriageway exit a roundabout, passed a am sandwich and ease up behind a people carrier in the RH lane doing 48mph. I patiently waited. Would he move to the left. I gave up and moved over to the left and waited a while longer matching his speed. Finally with a roundabout approaching the people carrier decelerated and I carried the same momentum through passed him and through the roundabout.

Speed was not the problem.
Lack of training or aware was part of the problem on the people carriers part.
But the big problem was the slack arsed Cheshire Police Officer on the A34 north bound just north of Alderley Edge / Wilmslow by-pass around 21:00 15/04/2015. Cu'stard! What that people carrier did was lane hogging and an endorseable offence in it's own right since last summer.
People-carrier? He was probably too busy thinking about his 7 kids and how he could knock up Mrs People-carrier for no 8 when he gets home

Stumoores
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Stumoores » 16 Apr 2015, 15:01

I get the same issue on the East Lancashire rd westbound. Some micra or similar driver turning right in 4 miles thinks it's ok to take up the right hand lane at 35mph. Fuckin numptys

Revving the bollox off it since 1982

Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Cabernet » 16 Apr 2015, 15:39

Stumoores wrote:I get the same issue on the East Lancashire rd westbound. Some micra or similar driver turning right in 4 miles thinks it's ok to take up the right hand lane at 35mph. Fuckin numptys

I can cope with the numpties being selfish or away with the fairies.
It's the fact a slack-arse Cheshire Police Office watched and didn't even pull him for a world.
Meanwhile speed looses a character.
A Kentish man living in Manchester.

"As soon as he (Tozzi) started with the personal remarks I assumed he was struggling with the rest of his case", Ross Brawn 2009,