Best bike shop?

Talk about anything bike related.
Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:
Best bike shop?

Post by Clarkey » 26 Apr 2022, 21:55

What's the best bike shop to look around in the North West? Something with a few hundred bikes if possible, mix of all brands and models, old and new?

DK Motorcycles in Newcastle-under-Lyme, and Motorbikes 4 All in Malvern are two of the best I've been in, but hoping there's something similar a bit closer to Preston??

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
Re: Best bike shop?

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 28 Apr 2022, 19:41

Clarkey wrote:What's the best bike shop to look around in the North West? Something with a few hundred bikes if possible, mix of all brands and models, old and new?

DK Motorcycles in Newcastle-under-Lyme, and Motorbikes 4 All in Malvern are two of the best I've been in, but hoping there's something similar a bit closer to Preston??
Not exactly closer to Preston but it’s Effin Epic! Jem’s Speed Shop in Birstall, West Yorkshire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Clarkey » 02 May 2022, 20:44

rumpoldstilskin wrote:
Clarkey wrote:What's the best bike shop to look around in the North West? Something with a few hundred bikes if possible, mix of all brands and models, old and new?

Not exactly closer to Preston but it’s Effin Epic! Jem’s Speed Shop in Birstall, West Yorkshire.

Yeah not too close, but cheers for the reply anyway

Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Clarkey » 04 May 2022, 23:07

rumpoldstilskin wrote:

Do you know which is the better / bigger shop between Manchester Harley and Chester Harley? My mate wants to go and look, and I've not been to either

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 05 May 2022, 22:37

Clarkey wrote:
rumpoldstilskin wrote:

Do you know which is the better / bigger shop between Manchester Harley and Chester Harley? My mate wants to go and look, and I've not been to either
I’d say Chester as the Manchester shop is pretty new (I applied for a job there I think 2 years ago when it was looking for staff) could be three years by now though- Covid has fked the timeline