Page 8 of 10

Re: Fishing for lurkers...

Posted: 01 Sep 2019, 17:46
by pip
WHAT HAPPENED TO SMUDGER.he was a star on here

Re: Fishing for lurkers...

Posted: 05 Sep 2019, 00:23
by Barts dad
This is me signing off from this forum. I wish you all the best. Ride safe.

Re: Fishing for lurkers...

Posted: 05 Sep 2019, 07:12
by Clarkey
Barts dad wrote:This is me signing off from this forum. I wish you all the best. Ride safe.
Take it easy mate

Re: Fishing for lurkers...

Posted: 05 Sep 2019, 12:09
by cupidstunt
It really is a shame the way this site has died come on all you fkers get posting and get it back to the way it was.

RANT OVER.

Re: Fishing for lurkers...

Posted: 06 Sep 2019, 00:16
by Clarkey
cupidstunt wrote:It really is a shame the way this site has died come on all you fkers get posting and get it back to the way it was.

RANT OVER.
It really is a shame

Re: Fishing for lurkers...

Posted: 07 Sep 2019, 19:28
by pip
how many left on here

Re: Fishing for lurkers...

Posted: 07 Sep 2019, 23:28
by Clarkey
pip wrote:how many left on here
There seem to be plenty of lurkers who would read and reply occasionally, but only about half a dozen who would post regularly... the last few weeks or maybe months it has unfortunately been very very quiet

Re: Fishing for lurkers...

Posted: 09 Sep 2019, 18:37
by CRM
Clarkey wrote:
07 Sep 2019, 23:28
pip wrote:how many left on here
There seem to be plenty of lurkers who would read and reply occasionally, but only about half a dozen who would post regularly... the last few weeks or maybe months it has unfortunately been very very quiet
It could be that, however that said i have made the registration process a little more difficult to get ride of the bots posting spam.

Re: Fishing for lurkers...

Posted: 09 Sep 2019, 18:38
by CRM
cupidstunt wrote:
05 Sep 2019, 12:09
It really is a shame the way this site has died come on all you fkers get posting and get it back to the way it was.

RANT OVER.
I think most forums have gone this way, forum software over complicated compared to facebook, and everything ending up on facebook.
Very few forums i know of are still active anything like what they used to be a few years ago.
Sign of the times sadly.

Re: Fishing for lurkers...

Posted: 09 Sep 2019, 21:07
by Clarkey
CRM wrote:
cupidstunt wrote:
05 Sep 2019, 12:09
It really is a shame the way this site has died come on all you fkers get posting and get it back to the way it was.

RANT OVER.
I think most forums have gone this way, forum software over complicated compared to facebook, and everything ending up on facebook.
Very few forums i know of are still active anything like what they used to be a few years ago.
Sign of the times sadly.
Indeed. Don't think it helps that those of us who are left aren't all that close to each other. If we were 5 minutes away we could arrange the odd blast or meet for breakfast etc, but the odd time I do get out on my bike it tends to be a fairly last minute thing, and I head North which seems to be the opposite direction to most