Page 7 of 7

Re: Fishing for lurkers...

Posted: 08 May 2019, 10:59
by Classic rider
It worked. Another lurker pulled in, all be it a bit late. Nothing much to say really, that's why I lurk. Still enjoying all year round riding around the North Wales area. New biker cafe at Pontblyddyn on the A5104, spend a good bit of time there. Worth a visit. Ride safe.

Re: Fishing for lurkers...

Posted: 08 May 2019, 19:33
by Clarkey

Classic rider wrote:It worked. Another lurker pulled in, all be it a bit late. Nothing much to say really, that's why I lurk. Still enjoying all year round riding around the North Wales area. New biker cafe at Pontblyddyn on the A5104, spend a good bit of time there. Worth a visit. Ride safe.
Good to hear from you buddy, and nice to hear you get out regularly. What bike do you have?

Live Forever or Die Trying


Re: Fishing for lurkers...

Posted: 08 May 2019, 20:01
by Classic rider
One Summer and one winter Yamaha 535 Viragos. One 1965 Ariel Arrow. One Honda NTV. Choose what I ride depending on the weather.

Re: Fishing for lurkers...

Posted: 08 May 2019, 20:33
by Clarkey
Classic rider wrote:One Summer and one winter Yamaha 535 Viragos. One 1965 Ariel Arrow. One Honda NTV. Choose what I ride depending on the weather.
Sounds good, nice to have the choice. I used to have a Bros 650 - think similar to the NTV (does that one have shaft drive rather than chain?)... Brilliant bike. Never ridden the others unfortunately

Live Forever or Die Trying


Re: Fishing for lurkers...

Posted: 13 May 2019, 22:27
by Brashy
I appear from time to time. Was on a 2002 636 but now riding a BMW K1200RSImage

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk


Re: Fishing for lurkers...

Posted: 13 May 2019, 22:59
by Clarkey
Brashy wrote:I appear from time to time. Was on a 2002 636 but now riding a BMW K1200RSImage

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Good to hear from you @Brashy, cheers for posting

Live Forever or Die Trying


Re: Fishing for lurkers...

Posted: 26 Jun 2019, 19:00
by pip
still here lurking, had a few bikes in the last 18 month, back on a gen1 Busa.

Re: Fishing for lurkers...

Posted: 27 Jun 2019, 20:17
by Clarkey
pip wrote:still here lurking, had a few bikes in the last 18 month, back on a gen1 Busa.
Cheers Pip, good to hear from you

What else have you had, and what made you decide to go back to a Busa?

Live Forever or Die Trying


Re: Fishing for lurkers...

Posted: 16 Jul 2019, 16:37
by pip
zzr1200,two busas,gsx1400, blackbird, im fine thanks and you.you still got the aprilia

Re: Fishing for lurkers...

Posted: 16 Jul 2019, 17:25
by Clarkey
That reads like a magazine review, you decided the style of bike you like them. What would you say the differences are?

Yeah, still got the old Aprilia, still goes well tbh, quick enough for me