Kickstarter?

Talk about anything bike related.
rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
Kickstarter?

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 19 Jan 2019, 18:46

Does anyone know how this works?
Anyone on here working for the big local councils?

Had a bit of a brainwave as to how to make motorcycle parking in city centres perfect.

Would involve some small engineering work but i’m going to try and make it in CAD this week at work/ just don’t want to put it out there for it to be stolen as a design/concept.

Bradders
VIP
Reactions:
Re: Kickstarter?

Post by Bradders » 20 Jan 2019, 10:30

rumpoldstilskin wrote:Does anyone know how this works?

Had a bit of a brainwave as to how to make motorcycle parking in city centres perfect.

Would involve some small engineering work but i’m going to try and make it in CAD this week at work/ just don’t want to put it out there for it to be stolen as a design/concept.

Bradders
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Bradders » 20 Jan 2019, 10:34

Bradders wrote:

You will be lucky to get councils to part with any cash for projects these days pal

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 21 Jan 2019, 00:13

Bradders wrote:
Bradders wrote:

You will be lucky to get councils to part with any cash for projects these days pal
Doesn’t really need council backing tbh, was just idea as to the sheer volume of gangs targeting so called bike specific parking in city centres.