Tumbleweed

Talk about anything bike related.
Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:
Re: Tumbleweed

Post by Clarkey » 20 Dec 2018, 18:46

rumpoldstilskin wrote:
Stumoores wrote:Did any of you see the budget bike Italia on “44 teeth” channel on you tube ? There was one of them F4’s on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I seen it but not to the end, he loved it. I loved it, even tried to buy an F4 312R in July, came up at 4k from Copart as a finance snatchback- was a black one mmmmmm.

Telling you though, my Benelli despite its issues at first is still the best bike i’ve ever ridden. If you get chance- get your leg over one and enjoy.
F4’s are very very similar but quicker.
Apparently the engine in the MV is very aggressive... Wouldn't mind a spin on one

Would still like a ride on a Benelli Tornado too

Live Forever or Die Trying

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 20 Dec 2018, 19:42

Clarkey wrote:
rumpoldstilskin wrote:
Stumoores wrote:Did any of you see the budget bike Italia on “44 teeth” channel on you tube ? There was one of them F4’s on it.

I seen it but not to the end, he loved it. I loved it, even tried to buy an F4 312R in July, came up at 4k from Copart as a finance snatchback- was a black one mmmmmm.

Telling you though, my Benelli despite its issues at first is still the best bike i’ve ever ridden. If you get chance- get your leg over one and enjoy.
Apparently the engine in the MV is very aggressive... Wouldn't mind a spin on one

Sisters fella is an avid biker, track days etc etc 550bhp bmw 1 series.
Bought an MV F3, rode it 4miles, threw up and sold it.
Said it was the most frightening bike he’s ever ridden. Frightening in terms of sheer instant speed and phenomenal handling. Rode it on the M6/winwick/m62 link way and papped himself.

Bought a much tamer RnineT to get over it.
My Brutale RR was very much the same, would wheelie and power slide in every gear upto 4th riding over crumbs on the roads- scary.

Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Clarkey » 20 Dec 2018, 19:52

rumpoldstilskin wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
rumpoldstilskin wrote: I seen it but not to the end, he loved it. I loved it, even tried to buy an F4 312R in July, came up at 4k from Copart as a finance snatchback- was a black one mmmmmm.

Said it was the most frightening bike he’s ever ridden. Frightening in terms of sheer instant speed and phenomenal handling. Rode it on the M6/winwick/m62 link way and papped himself.

My Brutale RR was very much the same, would wheelie and power slide in every gear upto 4th riding over crumbs on the roads- scary.
Pussy

(Lol, he's not big is he?)

Stumoores
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Stumoores » 20 Dec 2018, 20:41

Clarkey wrote:
rumpoldstilskin wrote:
Clarkey wrote:Apparently the engine in the MV is very aggressive... Wouldn't mind a spin on one

Pussy

There is definitely too much. Not a big fan of the brown undercrackers

Revving the bollox off it since 1982

Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Clarkey » 20 Dec 2018, 20:55

Stumoores wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
rumpoldstilskin wrote: Sisters fella is an avid biker, track days etc etc 550bhp bmw 1 series.

Pussy

There is definitely too much. Not a big fan of the brown undercrackers

A Panigale v4 might not be the ideal choice then, lol... They sound like they're going to be a (beautiful) weapon

Ahh to be a millionaire, would need a big garage!

Stumoores
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Stumoores » 20 Dec 2018, 21:03

If I win the euro Friday you can take your pick out of any bike in this thread boys
My V4 panigale will probably ride itself lol
ABS, Map selection and traction control and active suspension so I wouldn’t expect to be too scared of it.

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 20 Dec 2018, 21:14

Stumoores wrote:If I win the euro Friday you can take your pick out of any bike in this thread boys
My V4 panigale will probably ride itself lol
ABS, Map selection and traction control and active suspension so I wouldn’t expect to be too scared of it.

Does it have launch control? Seen a fair few new sports bikes with it now- i’m sure i read somewhere that in a car your clutch is ruined after a few goes, beggars belief why it is even a thing.

Stumoores
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Stumoores » 20 Dec 2018, 21:16

It will have, anti wheeling the lot. A colleague has a trick golf r with it and he’s not tried it ! Pusssay!

Stumoores
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Stumoores » 21 Dec 2018, 15:59

Well that’s it lads. Happy Winter solstice.
Get em serviced, the nights are starting to draw out Image

Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Clarkey » 21 Dec 2018, 23:34

Looks like I got in just in time to keep the daily advent bike treat going, only a few more days left!

I thought I'd better try and post something that isn't Italian.. Nearly went with a TL1000R as I used to crave one of those, but let's go with something I'd still really like a go on...Image