Talk about anything bike related.
Jim27
VIP
Reactions:
Re: Brand Anti-Affiliation

Post by Jim27 » 04 Feb 2018, 22:28

J..R wrote:
04 Feb 2018, 20:19

I think I may know who you mean Jim, wasn't something mentioned back then about 50p corners or even 20p corners about that user too?
Yup. He was also the one who called everyone mugs for working hard and paying their way. He boasted about how he'd been on benefits for over 20 years, feigning back pain after a car accident, and got all the free time to enjoy himself that he could possibly want. He also listed his job as "professional online gamer" :lol: Funniest thing was he then had his DLA reassessed and his benefits stopped; so took to whining bitterly on the forum about how it was unfair to expect him to work as he was now 20 years behind everyone else when it comes to I.T. and it was completely unfair to expect him to accept a bottom-rung job and have to work hard to work his way up to anything like a decent income :lol: :lol:

Couldn't have happened to a nicer chap :lol:
Jim's words of wisdom:
We're here for a good time, not a long time.
The power to change your life comes from taking total responsibility for it.

Goody
Reactions:

Post by Goody » 05 Feb 2018, 00:27

Well that put a different take on things, you obviously know more than me but my comment was associating the earlier comments on gsxr riders and not trying to open old wounds,,,so back on topic,,I'm a Honda man,well a v twin man to be fair and everything else is shite wouldn't mind a tl1000 tho

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 05 Feb 2018, 01:23

Mr Fazer sounds like a bit of a See(C) You(U) Next Tuesday.

20 years on benefits for a bad back! Outrageous!

I got assessed for PIP, impending my ankle and knee being fused, ankle replaced or foot amuptated, told me i can do all my own shopping and have no made up mental issue or alcohol/drug dependencies so on your bike- literally.
I’d love to know who assessed him?

I’d also love enough spare money and time to develop an alcohol dependency but there are such things as common decency, bills, holidays and impulse purchases to pay for.

I hope Karma got him

norifan
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by norifan » 06 Feb 2018, 15:35

Quality

jaffa1963
Reactions:

Post by jaffa1963 » 09 Feb 2018, 08:28

Unfortunately the world contains far too many Mr Fazers.

As for brands I wouldn't own. If I was given a bike I wouldn't care what manufacturer it was, as it would still be more fun than most cars.

I don't think I'd buy a Honda. I've ridden a few and they have all handled really well but the engines never seem to excite me as they are often too quiet/boring.

I don't think I'd buy a Harley. Again ridden a few and had some fun but you'd end up being associated with all the other midlife crisis boring b.....ds who ride them.

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 13 Feb 2018, 00:09

jaffa1963 wrote:Unfortunately the world contains far too many Mr Fazers.

As for brands I wouldn't own. If I was given a bike I wouldn't care what manufacturer it was, as it would still be more fun than most cars.

I don't think I'd buy a Honda. I've ridden a few and they have all handled really well but the engines never seem to excite me as they are often too quiet/boring.

I don't think I'd buy a Harley. Again ridden a few and had some fun but you'd end up being associated with all the other midlife crisis boring b.....ds who ride them.
Cheers Ste, re-confirmed i am having a midlife crisis 🤣

Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Clarkey » 13 Feb 2018, 19:18

rumpoldstilskin wrote:
jaffa1963 wrote:Unfortunately the world contains far too many Mr Fazers.

Cheers Ste, re-confirmed i am having a midlife crisis 🤣
I'm on my way there too mate, just waiting for the right one :-)

Live Forever or Die Trying

Stumoores
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Stumoores » 18 Feb 2018, 21:11

+1 Suzuki hater. 2 RTA's both on Suzuki bikes.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Revving the bollox off it since 1982

Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Clarkey » 18 Feb 2018, 21:33

Stumoores wrote:+1 Suzuki hater. 2 RTA's both on Suzuki bikes.

Did the bikes fail or contribute to the accident? Or you just avoid them now because of bad memories?

Live Forever or Die Trying

Stumoores
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Stumoores » 18 Feb 2018, 21:41

I got T boned in the first one. 11 years later I tried again lost the front end in Trafford Park. It has no rationale other than, I've only had 2 and been hospitalised both times.

Revving the bollox off it since 1982