Dan Hegarty

Talk about anything bike related.
Stumoores
VIP
Reactions:
Dan Hegarty

Post by Stumoores » 18 Nov 2017, 21:50

I got up early and set up the laptop. macau GP 2017.The start of the race was a good tussle between Glen Irwin and Hickey. Lap 6 the unthinkable happens and the race is red flagged. Ive been in a daze all day. In part due to the stupid camera man who saw fit to focus on the stricken Hego. There's times when I hate our sport.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
Revving the bollox off it since 1982

Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:
Re: Dan Hegarty

Post by Clarkey » 18 Nov 2017, 22:10

Stumoores wrote:I got up early and set up the laptop. macau GP 2017.The start of the race was a good tussle between Glen Irwin and Hickey. Lap 6 the unthinkable happens and the race is red flagged. Ive been in a daze all day. In part due to the stupid camera man who saw fit to focus on the stricken Hego. There's times when I hate our sport.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
I've never watched Macau, and didn't see it today either, but saw the build up by the racers I follow on Twitter

I'm sorry to say I'd never heard of Dan before today, but it's always horrible to hear of these things. Yes they know the risks etc etc, but nothing good comes out of this, and the way the organisers and tv dealt with it is being very much criticised.

RIP, and thoughts with his family, friends, fellow riders and team

Live Forever or Die Trying