And the winner is. . . .

Talk about anything bike related.
  • Author

Cabernet

NWAA Supporter

NWAA Supporter

And the winner is. . . .

PostMon Oct 30, 2017 8:21 pm

Bike magazine December issue has a comparison between 'Old School Naked' bikes from BMW, Triumph, Mash, Royal Enfield and the Moto Guzzi V7III (a development of the Breva 750 which I ride).
The Guzzi came out best overall due to having "Most of the Triumph and BMW's fkexibility, practicality and refinement, the Enfield's classic appeal and heritage, and badge appeal to rival Harley.'
A Kentish man living in Manchester.

"As soon as he (Tozzi) started with the personal remarks I assumed he was struggling with the rest of his case", Ross Brawn 2009,

Clarkey

VIP

Re: And the winner is. . . .

PostMon Oct 30, 2017 9:15 pm

Cabernet wrote:Bike magazine December issue has a comparison between 'Old School Naked' bikes from BMW, Triumph, Mash, Royal Enfield and the Moto Guzzi V7III (a development of the Breva 750 which I ride).
The Guzzi came out best overall due to having "Most of the Triumph and BMW's fkexibility, practicality and refinement, the Enfield's classic appeal and heritage, and badge appeal to rival Harley.'
Most of... To rival... faint praise indeed... jack of all trades master of none?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Cabernet

NWAA Supporter

NWAA Supporter

PostMon Oct 30, 2017 9:22 pm

Clarkey wrote:
Cabernet wrote:Bike magazine December issue has a comparison between 'Old School Naked' bikes from BMW, Triumph, Mash, Royal Enfield and the Moto Guzzi V7III (a development of the Breva 750 which I ride).
Most of... To rival... faint praise indeed... jack of all trades master of none?

It's all in the wording. “The top all rounder", "all things to all men", would be other ways to put it.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

"As soon as he (Tozzi) started with the personal remarks I assumed he was struggling with the rest of his case", Ross Brawn 2009,

Clarkey

VIP

PostMon Oct 30, 2017 9:23 pm

Cabernet wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

It's all in the wording. “The top all rounder", "all things to all men", would be other ways to put it.

Lol, was only baiting

Cabernet

NWAA Supporter

NWAA Supporter

PostMon Oct 30, 2017 9:25 pm

Clarkey wrote:
Cabernet wrote:
Clarkey wrote:[quote="Cabernet"]Bike magazine December issue has a comparison between 'Old School Naked' bikes from BMW, Triumph, Mash, Royal Enfield and the Moto Guzzi V7III (a development of the Breva 750 which I ride).

Lol, was only baiting

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk[/quote]Me too. Where is C-J these days?

pch1

VIP

PostTue Nov 07, 2017 4:07 pm

Cabernet wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
Cabernet wrote:[quote="Clarkey"][quote="Cabernet"]Bike magazine December issue has a comparison between 'Old School Naked' bikes from BMW, Triumph, Mash, Royal Enfield and the Moto Guzzi V7III (a development of the Breva 750 which I ride).

Lol, was only baiting

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk[/quote]Me too. Where is C-J these days?

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk[/quote]

CJ recently got married and has been enjoying a long honeymoon in Zanzibar.

Cabernet

NWAA Supporter

NWAA Supporter

PostThu Nov 09, 2017 11:02 pm

pch1 wrote:CJ recently got married and has been enjoying a long honeymoon in Zanzibar.

Blimey, I bet BMW's share prices are low at moment.

Return to Bike Chat