Red Master Key Problem??

Talk about anything bike related.
Key¥2112
Reactions:
Red Master Key Problem??

Post by Key¥2112 » 21 Jun 2017, 08:57

I know it's going to come back to me being a thick fuck haha but anyway...... when i bought my '63 plate Z750R i did ask the one in Bill Smiths about the red key, but he said that it was alright both keys are there, i didn't know anything about it really never had a bike that's had one till now.... but since thinking about it am i fooked or is it bill smiths problem since I do remember asking about it before buying the bike? If they won't do anything is it really expensive to get a red key... in the low hundreds or alot more?

Pacuk
VIP
Reactions:
Re: Red Master Key Problem??

Post by Pacuk » 22 Jun 2017, 17:02

I can't recommend them but they were mentioned on another page
http://www.motomatrix.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Clarkey » 22 Jun 2017, 22:35

Key¥2112 wrote:I know it's going to come back to me being a thick fuck haha but anyway...... when i bought my '63 plate Z750R i did ask the one in Bill Smiths about the red key, but he said that it was alright both keys are there, i didn't know anything about it really never had a bike that's had one till now.... but since thinking about it am i fooked or is it bill smiths problem since I do remember asking about it before buying the bike? If they won't do anything is it really expensive to get a red key... in the low hundreds or alot more?
If it was discussed when negotiating the sale, then I'd imagine it's part of the contract and is their problem... They may not see it the same, especially as it'll be your word against theirs however

Good luck

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Key¥2112
Reactions:

Post by Key¥2112 » 12 Jul 2017, 17:53

Thanks for the replys I'm hoping the dealership can sort it even if i do have to pay, as long as its low hundreds like that site Pacuk linked then I'm not to worried I'll sort it eventually, Thanks again.