Opinions neede

Talk about anything bike related.
rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
Re: Opinions neede

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 09 Feb 2017, 23:40

First they are a finance company, then a used bike buyer, then a used bike sales place. In that order. Just a machine for pushing high APR loans on bikes bought from cash strapped owners/snatch backs.

pch1
VIP
Reactions:

Post by pch1 » 10 Feb 2017, 12:33

I live very close to Superbike Factory and have walked through their warehouse on a couple of occasions.
They have plenty of bikes on offer, but check the corresponding online advert very carefully - be aware of high number of previous owners.

Of all their bikes I've looked at, this appears the case and has put me off a few of their bikes.

Goosecipher
Reactions:

Post by Goosecipher » 10 Feb 2017, 12:43

pch1 wrote:I live very close to Superbike Factory and have walked through their warehouse on a couple of occasions.
They have plenty of bikes on offer, but check the corresponding online advert very carefully - be aware of high number of previous owners.

Of all their bikes I've looked at, this appears the case and has put me off a few of their bikes.
Bad bikes or repossessed bikes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cliff
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Cliff » 11 Feb 2017, 00:14

I had a possessed bike once. It was called Damion and used to chop people's legs off with its side stand.

I don't think it was repossessed. As far as I know it was only possessed the once .....
It's all about the TT ....

Goosecipher
Reactions:

Post by Goosecipher » 11 Feb 2017, 00:35

Cliff wrote:I had a possessed bike once. It was called Damion and used to chop people's legs off with its side stand.

I don't think it was repossessed. As far as I know it was only possessed the once .....
was Damion a bit of a speed demon?