It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:06 am

Opinions neede

Talk about anything bike related.
  • Author

rumpoldstilskin

VIP

Re: Opinions neede

PostThu Feb 09, 2017 11:40 pm

First they are a finance company, then a used bike buyer, then a used bike sales place. In that order. Just a machine for pushing high APR loans on bikes bought from cash strapped owners/snatch backs.

pch1

VIP

PostFri Feb 10, 2017 12:33 pm

I live very close to Superbike Factory and have walked through their warehouse on a couple of occasions.
They have plenty of bikes on offer, but check the corresponding online advert very carefully - be aware of high number of previous owners.

Of all their bikes I've looked at, this appears the case and has put me off a few of their bikes.

Goosecipher

PostFri Feb 10, 2017 12:43 pm

pch1 wrote:I live very close to Superbike Factory and have walked through their warehouse on a couple of occasions.
They have plenty of bikes on offer, but check the corresponding online advert very carefully - be aware of high number of previous owners.

Of all their bikes I've looked at, this appears the case and has put me off a few of their bikes.

Bad bikes or repossessed bikes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cliff

VIP

PostSat Feb 11, 2017 12:14 am

I had a possessed bike once. It was called Damion and used to chop people's legs off with its side stand.

I don't think it was repossessed. As far as I know it was only possessed the once .....
It's all about the TT ....

Goosecipher

PostSat Feb 11, 2017 12:35 am

Cliff wrote:I had a possessed bike once. It was called Damion and used to chop people's legs off with its side stand.

I don't think it was repossessed. As far as I know it was only possessed the once .....

was Damion a bit of a speed demon?
Previous

Return to Bike Chat