Opinions neede

Talk about anything bike related.
Goosecipher
Reactions:
Opinions neede

Post by Goosecipher » 07 Feb 2017, 12:12

Has anyone had any dealings with the Superbike Factory at Macclesfield? If so, was it a good experience or not, are they reputable etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goody
Reactions:
Re: Opinions neede

Post by Goody » 07 Feb 2017, 14:55

seems a decent place from what ive seen, got a mate that used to be on the forum that's dealt with them and he was happy enough with the service aint heard anything bad about them to be fair

Goosecipher
Reactions:

Post by Goosecipher » 07 Feb 2017, 23:57

Goody wrote:seems a decent place from what ive seen, got a mate that used to be on the forum that's dealt with them and he was happy enough with the service aint heard anything bad about them to be fair
That's good to hear, I see quite a few bikes of interest coming up on their website but it's always nice to know someone who has had dealings with them

Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Cabernet » 08 Feb 2017, 07:19

I have been watching there web too. Noticed some bikes have been there a while. Could be worth watching a few and going for a slow mover and use that as a haggle point.
A Kentish man living in Manchester.

"As soon as he (Tozzi) started with the personal remarks I assumed he was struggling with the rest of his case", Ross Brawn 2009,

Bradders
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Bradders » 08 Feb 2017, 14:45

I got my Daytona from there and when i went to collect it I had to wait ages for them to do jobs that were meant to do before the pick up date and time.I had a problem with the gearbox around 3weeks later they wasn't interested.

Goosecipher
Reactions:

Post by Goosecipher » 08 Feb 2017, 15:18

Bradders wrote:I got my Daytona from there and when i went to collect it I had to wait ages for them to do jobs that were meant to do before the pick up date and time.I had a problem with the gearbox around 3weeks later they wasn't interested.
That's not good. Thanks for the info

jimmytanko
Reactions:

Post by jimmytanko » 08 Feb 2017, 23:37

A bloke In work got a bike from them, had nothing but trouble with the bike, a severe lack of interest and aftersales care from them. Id steer clear myself now in the future

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Goody
Reactions:

Post by Goody » 09 Feb 2017, 01:43

Conflicting feed back maybe my mate just bought a good un, personally I,d still buy from them if they had what I was looking for,spose buying from any dealer is a gamble but if you have problems with it early doors and it ain't fixed give the fucker back its that easy if not the labour of love begins and ya still get the bike ya wanted :D

norifan
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by norifan » 09 Feb 2017, 10:54

Are they based in an old mill, I went to look at a bike which I fancied about 6 years back, but they proper tried to kick me in the bollocks with my trade in (4 year old Honda cbf1000) offered me £1500??? And I got £3500 when I finally changed bikes, hard faced bastards. Not sure of the name of the place back then.

Goosecipher
Reactions:

Post by Goosecipher » 09 Feb 2017, 15:38

norifan wrote:Are they based in an old mill, I went to look at a bike which I fancied about 6 years back, but they proper tried to kick me in the bollocks with my trade in (4 year old Honda cbf1000) offered me £1500??? And I got £3500 when I finally changed bikes, hard faced bastards. Not sure of the name of the place back then.
Not sure that they are, but wouldn't swear to it. I haven't actually been as yet