Santa ride?

Talk about anything bike related.
rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
Re: Santa ride?

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 18 Dec 2016, 23:33

As above, Ste; you fancy taking the lead with it?

jaffa1963
Reactions:

Post by jaffa1963 » 19 Dec 2016, 09:21

Sure.

In aid of NWAA? or any other choices?

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
Santa ride?

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 19 Dec 2016, 12:27

jaffa1963 wrote:Sure.

In aid of NWAA? or any other choices?
NWAA is a safe option and they are always there in times of need for us.

Would like to look for the charity that modifies bikes for those of us unfortunate enough to become paralysed/missing a limb. I'll have to ask my uncle, his friend was hit by a car, paralysed from the waist down but now rides an adapted wheelchair bike and competes at the TT in a modified side car outfit apparently.
It'd just be nice to help out a fellow biker stay on the road i think, its too expensive for average joe to get back on the road after something like that.

I'll make enquiries.

Occams Razor
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Occams Razor » 19 Dec 2016, 19:58

do the no necked dwarf and 'bury me in a y shaped coffin' still go on it?[/quote]ah black adder references probably still organising it[/quote]

nah, reference to her being a dirty trouble causing old slut who'd open her legs for pretty much anyone.

can you tell i still don't like the fucking ugly old trout?[/quote]

Call it a sixth sense or whatever you will but there's something in this I can't quite put my finger on that makes me think you don't like those 2.

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
Santa ride?

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 21 Dec 2016, 01:40

[/quote]

Call it a sixth sense or whatever you will but there's something in this I can't quite put my finger on that makes me think you don't like those 2.[/quote]

not me, apologies if it reads that way. Love everyone me, well bar Thatcher, Most modern pop stars, Matthew Kelly, anyone related to the X factor, Teresa May, Chris Evans, that Rylan ffs the list could go on but i'm not guilty of the above officer.

Occams Razor
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Occams Razor » 21 Dec 2016, 07:56

rumpoldstilskin wrote:
Call it a sixth sense or whatever you will but there's something in this I can't quite put my finger on that makes me think you don't like those 2.[/quote]

not me, apologies if it reads that way. Love everyone me, well bar Thatcher, Most modern pop stars, Matthew Kelly, anyone related to the X factor, Teresa May, Chris Evans, that Rylan ffs the list could go on but i'm not guilty of the above officer.[/quote]

No it was directed at Carl.

mozzersaints
VIP
Reactions:

Post by mozzersaints » 21 Dec 2016, 12:23

Yeah lets not dig up the past...............well not till they have both been dead for a very long time.
TO STRIVE,TO SEEK,TO FIND AND NOT TO YIELD

mozzersaints
VIP
Reactions:

Post by mozzersaints » 21 Dec 2016, 12:28

jaffa1963 wrote:That's a bit steep.

It takes two to tango etc... and we all have times when we are more susceptible to taking the wrong path so let's not dig up what's best left well buried.

Ian is currently in hospital so their attention has rightly been concentrating on his recuperation rather than the annual Santa run to Southport in aid of the NW Air Ambulance.
quite right Jaffa it does take two to tango, and everyone who knows the real story knows I made my views quite clear to mart.

the only trouble with the tango its normally danced more than once !

and the only reason it cant be buried is because people who had no idea what had gone on stuck their oar in and was shit staring and it caused a definite rift between a good group.

Me I'm well over it !

merry Christmas to you and yours mate.
TO STRIVE,TO SEEK,TO FIND AND NOT TO YIELD

bloke
Reactions:

Post by bloke » 21 Dec 2016, 21:43

ignore this....
Last edited by bloke on 21 Dec 2016, 21:45, edited 1 time in total.

bloke
Reactions:

Post by bloke » 21 Dec 2016, 21:44

mozzersaints wrote: it does take two to tango,

apart from that time it took three :lol: