Talk about anything bike related.
Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Re: End of the road for 600s ?

Post by Cabernet » 30 Jun 2016, 03:13

Clarkey wrote:
cupidstunt wrote:Well if that was the case then so much for the eu looking after workers rights !
Or perhaps it shows we had more autonomy than some thought? I'd rather some protection than none, but fingers crossed, we've boarded that train now, lol

Live Forever or Die Trying
A train knows where it's going. Slipped our moorings at high tide perhaps is more apt. Exciting innit.
A Kentish man living in Manchester.

"As soon as he (Tozzi) started with the personal remarks I assumed he was struggling with the rest of his case", Ross Brawn 2009,

Dave
Reactions:

Post by Dave » 30 Jun 2016, 06:21

So EU talks have taken over a thread about the CBR 600 being finished off ! Let's get back to bike talk and smiley faces , too much gloom around at present
:

Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Cabernet » 30 Jun 2016, 07:02

I do find it strange that we as a nation can recognise the hype being sold us by politicans and buck it, unlike €pe. Yet €pe bikers have long since bucked the hyper sports bikes in favour of bikes that are fun and practical. Thank goodness for the €crats saving Brit bikers from yourselves, oh and Justin Time.
A Kentish man living in Manchester.

"As soon as he (Tozzi) started with the personal remarks I assumed he was struggling with the rest of his case", Ross Brawn 2009,