Not many left anymore

Talk about anything bike related.
Cliff
VIP
Reactions:
Re: Not many left anymore

Post by Cliff » 20 Jun 2016, 08:14

alex wrote:Still here :roll: i think a certain blonde kill this site with a load of shite
Sounds about right.
I still check in on here, and also the Firestorm forum. It's nice to see Martin's posts still popping up occasionally.
It's all about the TT ....

markc
Reactions:

Post by markc » 20 Jun 2016, 12:18

Cliff wrote:
alex wrote:Still here :roll: i think a certain blonde kill this site with a load of shite
Sounds about right.
I still check in on here, and also the Firestorm forum. It's nice to see Martin's posts still popping up occasionally.
Same here, the VTR forum is a great forum. I still check in even though I no longer have my Storm. Their enthusiasm for them bikes & advice available is second to none. Check in here daily too, met some good folk off here so good to stay in touch, even though I don't get out much riding these days. Never done faceache.

Goody
Reactions:

Post by Goody » 20 Jun 2016, 14:23

still look in on the forum but not a lot going on,also use the vtr forum but stay well away from fb

lee711
Reactions:

Post by lee711 » 20 Jun 2016, 19:36

Still keep popping in for occasional visits also frequent a GSX-s1000 forum, but new job a couple of years ago has completely changed my free time opportunities.

cupidstunt
VIP
Reactions:

Post by cupidstunt » 20 Jun 2016, 19:48

Im still lurking on here dont do face ache its shit rather be on here throwing stones at that cabinet chappie and others.
Every forum goes quiet from time to time so you cant really read to much into that this forum will always be here come what may Thats my tuppence worth .
:geek: HEAD PERVERT :geek:

Stebinners
Reactions:

Post by Stebinners » 20 Jun 2016, 20:24

I thought that, that a while ago there were lots on here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Clarkey » 20 Jun 2016, 20:35

The fairly wide replies to this shows there are people lurking, I check for updates pretty much everyday, but don't post all that often, I imagine many in a similar boat

Live Forever or Die Trying

rumpoldstilskin
VIP
Reactions:
Not many left anymore

Post by rumpoldstilskin » 20 Jun 2016, 22:14

Facebook?!!!!

What a load of shite that thing is.

I love our forum, since all my mates have grown up, got whipped and stopped pulling out before delivering their seed you lot are all i have, Friends Image

We need to organise some sort of scum run again to re-establish a presence and bonding.

That or a paintball day :)

Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Cabernet » 21 Jun 2016, 06:49

I don't think it is fair to blame one individual, neither is it helpful to keep scab picking. Why do those that wanted said individual gone keep the memory with us. It does seem strange that some fought such a bitter and ugly confluct to clease and purge this cyberspace of a certain individual and then have abandoned it themselves. Was the conflict actually the addictive attraction?
A Kentish man living in Manchester.

"As soon as he (Tozzi) started with the personal remarks I assumed he was struggling with the rest of his case", Ross Brawn 2009,

pch1
VIP
Reactions:

Post by pch1 » 21 Jun 2016, 12:39

Richie848evo wrote:No one seems to go on NWB anymore so which other website do you go on? Me ducati forum

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm still here arsehole! Image

I've been on NWB less and less as the topics of conversation have become less.

We need to club together and buy Smudger a project bike, then donate rattle cans of spray paint and assorted odds and sods and watch what happens.

Also, I don't have much spare time and since moving to Macclesfield I'm even further away from Scotch Piper and Three Sisters.