Not many left anymore

Talk about anything bike related.
pch1
VIP
Reactions:
Re: Not many left anymore

Post by pch1 » 24 Jun 2016, 09:08

cupidstunt wrote:Need someone to start a fight............................PCH 1 are you free
Yep, I'm always available to antagonise forum members Image

pch1
VIP
Reactions:

Post by pch1 » 24 Jun 2016, 09:14

mozzersaints wrote:I'm English in england you south African dick, you can fuck right off home if you don't like it
In other words you're a minortiy, now shut up and hand over your pay packet taxes to afford me a lovely mansion for my extended asylum seeking family Image

Alb26
Reactions:

Post by Alb26 » 24 Jun 2016, 19:54

Not many on this site ... yet it was very vibrant.... and many making just great contributions ... it changed .. I dont know but why was it changed ?... what made it change ? and can we do anything to get previous members back ? ... ride outs and meetings were well supported even in the freezin cold ... so what went wrong on the numbers ... just a few... now and then
any answers ? from anyone ... what happened to Suzuki Sue .. from Liverpool ... leader of the pack ,,, and many others ?
I was a new member at that time so I didnt really know many ..
Alb from Tellins ..

Occams Razor
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Occams Razor » 24 Jun 2016, 20:32

Alb26 wrote:Not many on this site ... yet it was very vibrant.... and many making just great contributions ... it changed .. I dont know but why was it changed ?... what made it change ? and can we do anything to get previous members back ? ... ride outs and meetings were well supported even in the freezin cold ... so what went wrong on the numbers ... just a few... now and then
any answers ? from anyone ... what happened to Suzuki Sue .. from Liverpool ... leader of the pack ,,, and many others ?
Alb from Tellins ..
Sue posts under the username Cabernet these days. And she wishes she was from liverpool.

jimmytanko
Reactions:

Post by jimmytanko » 24 Jun 2016, 22:40

Occams Razor wrote:
Alb26 wrote:Not many on this site ... yet it was very vibrant.... and many making just great contributions ... it changed .. I dont know but why was it changed ?... what made it change ? and can we do anything to get previous members back ? ... ride outs and meetings were well supported even in the freezin cold ... so what went wrong on the numbers ... just a few... now and then
Alb from Tellins ..
Sue posts under the username Cabernet these days. And she wishes she was from liverpool.
Nearly spat my British cup of tea all over my phone when I read that phil!

Sent from my SO-01G using Tapatalk

Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Cabernet » 25 Jun 2016, 06:50

:)

Sent wrestling with Tapatalk.
A Kentish man living in Manchester.

"As soon as he (Tozzi) started with the personal remarks I assumed he was struggling with the rest of his case", Ross Brawn 2009,

CRM
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by CRM » 26 Jun 2016, 18:43

ha that was funny.
i miss some of the older crew, but you have to remember that benny was the life and soul of the party for most of the time and when he died a little piece of this place died with him. he was one funny fucker at times and always up for a ride out rain or shine.

That said its also the time of year when people are out on their bikes, its normally winter that see's more forum traffic
Upgrade your account to VIP status to enable the Signature feature.

Stumoores
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Stumoores » 26 Jun 2016, 23:24

Great bunch of folk.
Revving the bollox off it since 1982

cupidstunt
VIP
Reactions:

Post by cupidstunt » 27 Jun 2016, 12:00

Except him from Denton !
:geek: HEAD PERVERT :geek:

pip
VIP
Reactions:

Post by pip » 27 Jun 2016, 14:33

mozzersaints wrote:
Cabernet wrote:
alex wrote:Still here :roll: i think a certain blonde kill this site with a load of shite
I don't think it is fair to blame one individual, neither is it helpful to keep scab picking. Why do those that wanted said individual gone keep the memory with us. It does seem strange that some fought such a bitter and ugly confluct to clease and purge this cyberspace of a certain individual and then have abandoned it themselves. Was the conflict actually the addictive attraction?
first of all let me start with shut up you gay French bastard, Alex is right she did fuck this forum up, and the reason its fuckin dead now is because during that horrible time several people were caught playing both sides of the fence and friendships we're ruined and the group became splintered.

The moderation was fuckin useless and biased during it(not you Paul crm) but I know for a fact their was shitty dealings going on left right and centre and trust we're ruined.

I haven't been here much because I haven't ben riding that much over the last 18month mainly down to losing two very good friends and my passion and love hasn't been their. I have been to Europe several times with Valued NWB friends and indeed I still consider myself an NWB'er Iv have some great family from here.

Now before you think you have me on your pathetic fishing line you haven't I just like to rant occasionally and today is that day!

Vive la revolution
Just thought I would make you all scroll a foot or two more. Up yours.