World superbikes coverage

Talk about anything bike related.
lee
Reactions:

Post by lee » 28 May 2016, 10:54

Firstly thanks to clarkey for reminding me that the wsbk races this weekend wont be on Eurosport again.

Instead you will need to find quest on your sky / virgin / Freeview.

Why on earth Eurosport have chosen to snub the bikes in favour of tennis and cycling is beyond me.

Watching people pedal fucking bikes around for hours on end is the dullest thing you could possibly watch.
I would rather have someone pull my nails off with pliers than watch that.

Anyway.
Set your series links to quest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pacuk
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Pacuk » 28 May 2016, 13:12

I know, who'd watch that shite
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Last edited by Pacuk on 28 May 2016, 13:13, edited 1 time in total.

Pacuk
VIP
Reactions:
Re: World superbikes coverage

Post by Pacuk » 28 May 2016, 13:12

Cheers for heads up on quest though, I'm sure bsb was on there the other week aswell

norifan
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by norifan » 28 May 2016, 16:53

Nice one! So bleedin annoying, how did you ever find out it was on quest tho. Cheers for that.

lee
Reactions:

Post by lee » 28 May 2016, 18:19

norifan wrote:Nice one! So bleedin annoying, how did you ever find out it was on quest tho. Cheers for that.
It was very easy.

Clarkey told me.

Lol.

Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Clarkey » 29 May 2016, 00:47

It is annoying as with it being on another channel series link doesn't seem to work so one to watch out for

I think @pacuk is right that bsb was on it the other week... I knew what time it was on and when it wasn't listed in eurosport (and after i reassured myself it was the right weekend etc) I just did a keyword search of the listings and found it... I wouldn't have guessed quest myself, sounds like they need a eurosport 3!

Good race today though

Live Forever or Die Trying

norifan
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by norifan » 29 May 2016, 12:36

Clarkey wrote:It is annoying as with it being on another channel series link doesn't seem to work so one to watch out for

I think @pacuk is right that bsb was on it the other week... I knew what time it was on and when it wasn't listed in eurosport (and after i reassured myself it was the right weekend etc) I just did a keyword search of the listings and found it... I wouldn't have guessed quest myself, sounds like they need a eurosport 3!

Good race today though

Not watched it yet will watch later, I set the series link on quest too just in case in future

Clarkey
VIP
Reactions:

Post by Clarkey » 29 May 2016, 12:44

norifan wrote:
Clarkey wrote:It is annoying as with it being on another channel series link doesn't seem to work so one to watch out for

Good race today though

Not watched it yet will watch later, I set the series link on quest too just in case in future
Yeah me too, hope they don't swap again