Shafties

Talk about anything bike related.
mozzersaints
VIP
Reactions:
Re: Shafties

Post by mozzersaints » 06 Apr 2016, 11:01

thrills me to read this especially as I have no idea what iv just got myself into.
Cabernet wrote:Out of those, Yammy all day long.
TO STRIVE,TO SEEK,TO FIND AND NOT TO YIELD

Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Cabernet » 06 Apr 2016, 12:42

pch1 wrote: Brakes are for pansies! Ha ha ha
Shoulder explained. :lol:
A Kentish man living in Manchester.

"As soon as he (Tozzi) started with the personal remarks I assumed he was struggling with the rest of his case", Ross Brawn 2009,

Dave
Reactions:

Post by Dave » 10 Apr 2016, 07:00

C-J wrote:
pch1 wrote:
What about your current RT, or was that a hire bike?
Nope I've had the RT for nearly a year. Barely done any miles... Only about 4000. Over half of that was in the week around Spain and Portugal.. Functionally it's impressive, but it's just not fun unfortunately.

So it's being traded in against a GSA LC.

Love your new GSA Chas was at Williams yesterday with the crew …enjoy
:

Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Cabernet » 10 Apr 2016, 07:49

C-J wrote:
. But the new GSA liquid cooled (LC) is a few steps up in torque and power. So better engine, more gadgets.
Well yeah, the old one must have been embarrassing, being so hefty and slow in the real world.

"As soon as he (Tozzi) started with the personal remarks I assumed he was struggling with the rest of his case", Ross Brawn 2009,

C-J
Reactions:

Post by C-J » 10 Apr 2016, 08:14

Cabernet wrote:
C-J wrote:
. But the new GSA liquid cooled (LC) is a few steps up in torque and power. So better engine, more gadgets.
Well yeah, the old one must have been embarrassing, being so hefty and slow in the real world.
No, not in the real world. Just in your little world.

Get yourself along to Williams, have a latte and some biscotti, and get yourself out on a ride on both models. You might enjoy it! And when you've ridden both models we can have a sensible conversation rather than just your biased uninformed opinions. Xxx

Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Cabernet » 10 Apr 2016, 08:26

No need to. I have seen how your old GSA went. Then passed it by and watched it disappear in the rear view mirror of my 46bhp Moto Guzzi. Oh did I laugh!

Sent wrestling with Tapatalk.
Last edited by Cabernet on 10 Apr 2016, 08:31, edited 2 times in total.

Cabernet
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Cabernet » 10 Apr 2016, 08:27

C-J
Reactions:

Post by C-J » 10 Apr 2016, 08:54

Cabernet wrote:No need to. I have seen how your old GSA went. Then passed it by and watched it disappear in the rear view mirror of my 46bhp Moto Guzzi. Oh did I laugh!

Awww you're my hero!!!!

How long you been waiting to get that photo out !!!

So back to this cock measuring thing, cos you're clearly up for a comparison.. I'm afraid being near you may give me a semi

pch1
VIP
Reactions:

Post by pch1 » 10 Apr 2016, 09:04

C-J wrote:
Cabernet wrote:
C-J wrote:
No, not in the real world. Just in your little world.

Get yourself along to Williams, have a latte and some biscotti, and get yourself out on a ride on both models. You might enjoy it! And when you've ridden both models we can have a sensible conversation rather than just your biased uninformed opinions. Xxx
Which Williams garage Chas?
I've only been to the one in Manchester...free cans of coca-cola and proper coffees with biscuits! Image

pch1
VIP
Reactions:

Post by pch1 » 10 Apr 2016, 09:07

Cabernet wrote:No need to. I have seen how your old GSA went. Then passed it by and watched it disappear in the rear view mirror of my 46bhp Moto Guzzi. Oh did I laugh!

Stop been silly and winding up CJ, or I'll be forced to undertake you on my Honda CBX750F that produces 45 bhp from its rattling, smoking engine, while dragging my cock behind me on the floor as I race on by!
My friends call me Rossi, but I say nah...I'm much better than him! Image